Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 558 responses were reported the week of September 21st to September 27th, 2018.
September 21, 2018
- 03:36:25 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A 28 year old male from Mukilteo was arrested for drug related charges. A search of the suspect’s vehicle came up with suspected stolen property. Investigation ongoing.
- 09:33:28 - 1500 BLK 144TH PL SE: An officer took a report in the 1500 block of 144th Pl SE.
- 10:30:12 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a found property report for a truck tie down strap, which had been found at 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 11:39:30 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in a parking lot. A female had her parked car struck and witnesses obtained the license plate of the running vehicle.
- 22:06:55 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 34 year old Florida male assaulted his fiancé, a 28 year old Florida female. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 22, 2018
- 08:21:30 - 15100 BLK 3RD DR SE: A Mill Creek resident reported that his vehicle had been struck by another while it was parked in front of his house in the 15100 block of 3 Avenue SE.
- 10:47:07 - 14000 BLK 16TH CT SE: Officers took a report regarding a package theft that occurred near the 14000 block of 16 Ct SE.
- 15:39:45 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft complaint near the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 22:20:26 - 200 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 600 block of 164th St SW for a registration violation. Charges for DWLS 3rd Degree were referred for a 51 year old Bothell male.
September 23, 2018
- 01:56:57 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An Officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 22 year old male from Spanaway was arrested for escaping community custody, and providing false information to a public servant. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:37:10 - 17100 BLK BOTHELL WAY NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted Lake Forest Park with a narcotic sniff of a vehicle.
- 14:33:44 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a fight in progress in a parking lot near the 3400 block of 132 St SE. Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle associated with the fight. Officers recovered 2 firearms and marijuana from the vehicle.
- 14:47:28 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek man reported that his vehicle had been entered overnight and an item taken while it was parked in front of his residence, located in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. A neighbor also reported a similar incident with nothing apparently taken.
- 15:49:41 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek man reported that his vehicle had been entered overnight while it was parked in front of his residence, located in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Nothing was apparently taken; however, a neighbor who reported a similar incident did have items removed from his vehicle.
- 19:57:10 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1700 block of 132nd St SE for a report of a hit and run. A 51 year old Lynnwood female reported that her vehicle was hit by another vehicle that fled the area. A 36 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Hit and Run unattended.
- 20:18:42 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a verbal domestic. A Monroe male and female were having relationship issues, and the female wanted to spend the night with friends but the male would not give her space. The male left after being contacted by police.
September 24, 2018
- 19:00:50 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: An officer responded to a cold burglary in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A 46 year old female from Mill Creek reported her apartment had been broken into while at work and items were stolen.
- 22:58:46 - 2500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Police conducted a traffic stop near the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Road and arrested the driver for driving with a suspended license in the 2nd degree.
September 25, 2018
- 07:36:40 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 16:41:27 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to vehicle recovery in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 21:55:55 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a civil/custodial issue in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Informational report.
September 26, 2018
- 02:25:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. An 18 year old female from Marysville was arrested and transported to the Marysville Jail on an outstanding warrant.
- 08:27:29 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers arrested a transient subject on a warrant in the 600 block of 128th St. SE.
- 16:25:59 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An Oak Harbor woman reported that her vehicle was prowled in the 15600 block of Mill Creek BLVD. Several items were stolen.
September 27, 2018
- 01:55:10 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in 14500 block of Main St for a license violation. A 32 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 15:13:33 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Suspicious Circumstances reported in the 1500 block of 136th St. SE. No further info.
- 20:43:53 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 14500 block of Bothell Everett Highway for a vehicle with no lights on. Subsequent to the contact, a juvenile was cited and released for No Valid Operator License Without ID and released to his father.