Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 22nd to September 28th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
September 22, 2017
- 10:54:04 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a fraud report in which a Mill Creek man was fraudulently swindled out of approximately $13,000.
- 12:52:34 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a lost ring, which was lost at 15000 block of Main St.
- 14:07:31 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers attempted to contact a warrant subject in the 12900 block of 19 Ave SE. The subject ran from officers, but was located a short time later at which time he was taken into custody after a brief struggle. The suspect (a 34 year old transient man) was booked into the county jail for his DOC warrant and charges of resisting arrest and obstruction will be referred to the courts.
- 22:37:00 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer attempted a traffic stop in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. The vehicle failed to stop and attempted to evade the officer. The vehicle eventually stopped and passengers took off running out of the vehicle. The driver was taken into custody. The vehicle was impounded, and a search warrant was granted for the vehicle. Upon search of the vehicle, heroin, drug paraphernalia, a credit/debit card scanner, blank credit/cards and numerous suspected stolen items were recovered.
September 23, 2017
- 02:25:27 – 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious person in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 40 year old male from Everett was arrested for an outstanding warrant and possession of a controlled substance. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 07:31:22 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Tools were stolen from a parked vehicle overnight.
- 07:44:18 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 13600 block of 29 Ave. SE. A Mill Creek man was arrested for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 12:27:00 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a Theft complaint that occurred in the 15000 block of Main St. A 21 year old Lynnwood woman who is an employee of the business reported that unknown suspect(s) stole her wallet from the front counter while no one was looking.
- 15:13:50 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 900 block of 164 St. SE. Three spent casings were found in the parking lot.
- 20:39:09 – 16900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers attempted to stop a vehicle that fled from a Snohomish County Sheriff’s Deputy in the 16900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY.
September 24, 2017
- 03:10:51 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a report of a possible DUI driver northbound on Bothell-Everett HWY. A 28 year old Lynnwood male was arrested for DUI, NVOL w/o ID and Reckless Endangerment. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 09:07:34 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Sunglasses were stolen from a parked car overnight.
- 09:47:40 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15000 block of Main St. for a Theft report. A 41 year old Bothell man reported unknown suspect(s) cut the lock off his locker and stole his wallet and vehicle keys.
- 1:11:22 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A car stereo was stolen from a vehicle parked overnight.
- 16:59:47 – 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary report in the 1300 block of 156 St. SE. An apartment storage unit was broken into and items were taken.
- 19:25:02 - 13200 BLK 25TH AVE SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 13200 block of 25th Ave SE for a driver who was operating the motor vehicle while license was suspended. The driver was identified, detained and cited for driving on a suspended license and released without incident.
- 23:48:34 – 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 34 year old male from Marysville was arrested for driving on a suspended license in the first degree. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 25, 2017
- 04:36:24 - DUMAS RD / PARK RD: Officers conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Dumas Rd and Park Rd for a driver who was operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license. During a record check of the driver it was also revealed that he had an outstanding warrant for his arrest and was subsequently booked into jail.
- 06:52:02 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Items were stolen from a vehicle overnight.
- 08:42:43 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Items were stolen from an unlocked parked car.
- 09:09:00 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to Mill Creek Police Department for a walk-in report of a cold vehicle prowl which had occurred several days prior in a secured parking lot near the 15400 block of Main St.
- 09:21:13 – 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Mill Creek Police received an APS referral regarding a minor altercation between residents in the 13200 block of 10th Dr. SE. No police involvement was necessary.
- 11:37:01 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft report in the 14400 block of North Creek Dr. Items were stolen from an apartment.
- 12:32:48 – 15700 BLK 28TH DR SE: PSO took a found property report for a prescription bottle, which was found in the 15700 block of 28th Dr. SE.
- 13:10:06 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer completed a theft report in the 14900 block of SR 527.
- 13:40:08 – 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: PSO took custody of a dog found at 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd. and took it to the Everett Animal Shelter.
- 15:37:53 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Items were taken from a parked car.
- 16:08:15 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: An officer completed a suspicious circumstance report in the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE.
September 26, 2017
- 08:58:00 – 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a vehicle prowl report from the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A male reported an unknown suspect had entered his vehicle and removed stereo equipment and golf clubs. No suspect information is available at this time.
- 10:07:49 – 12800 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers arrested a homeless man on a felony warrant out of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Department after contacting him while investigating an unrelated case.
- 21:03:29 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance in the 1200 block of Dumas Road. Investigation revealed no assault occurred and the parties agreed to separate for the evening.
September 27, 2017
- 09:09:51 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers arrested a transient subject on warrants near the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 12:44:07 - 16300 BLK 34TH DR SE: Officers responded to an identity theft report in the 16300 block of 34th Dr. SE.
- 14:13:00 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a subject in a stolen vehicle from a shopping center near the 3300 block of 132 St. SE. He was later booked into the Snohomish County Jail on auto theft charges.
September 28, 2017
- 08:25:50 - 14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a Burglary report in the 14200 block of North Creek Dr. A 37 year old Everett woman reported unknown suspect(s) entered her unlocked apartment while she was sleeping and stole a backpack containing a laptop computer and other miscellaneous items.
- 12:21:16 - 13900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers took a theft report from the 13900 block of 26 Ave SE.
- 14:09:00 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 14700 block of North Creek Dr.
- 23:23:49 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer conducted a warrant meet with Kirkland PD.
Click on this link to see the September 22nd to September 28th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.