Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 460 responses were reported for the week of September 27th to October 3rd, 2019.
September 27, 2019
- 09:53:41 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a hit and run incident in the 15400 block of Main Street. A female’s vehicle was struck while it was parked in a parking stall. The other vehicle did not provide their information.
- 15:40:37 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An Everett male was arrested for shoplifting then cited and released.
- 19:54:54 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a reported theft in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 50 year old Shoreline male was contacted while in the process of stealing items. The male was trespassed from the store. Follow‐up is required.
- 22:23:54 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers contacted a vehicle that was parked in the intersection of 151st St SE and Main St. A 46 year old Arlington male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
September 28, 2019
- 00:12:21 - 16100 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 16100 block of 28th Dr. SE for a suspicious call. A 19 year old Bothell male and an 18 year old Shoreline male were arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Minor inPossession/Consumption.
- 11:27:22 - I5 & 128TH ST SE: MCPD officers assisted Everett PD officers in the location of a stolen vehicle at 25th AVE SE/133rd PL SE. The vehicle very nearly struck an MCPD officer at a high rate of speed and then crashed into a tree. The passenger (a 41 year old Everett man) was immediately detained as the driver fled on foot into adjacent neighborhoods. A K9 unit arrived and successfully located the fleeing male driver (a 26 year old Lynnwood man), who was arrested.
- 21:02:03 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: An Everett man reported that a person known to him had held him at gun point and robbed him of cash and his phone in the 3200 block of 148 Street SE.
- 22:19:34 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer conducted a traffic stop on Dumas Rd, just west of SR‐527. A 44 year old Mill Creek male was arrested for driving on a suspended license and issued a ticket for not having any insurance.
September 29, 2019
- 02:52:34 - 600 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 600 block of 164th St SE. A 28 year old Snohomish female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 09:01:58 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A stolen license plate tab was recovered and entered into evidence.
- 13:18:06 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a cold assault report which occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. A 57 year old Mill Creek resident reported she was assaulted by a known subject.
- 17:12:45 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a burglary in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. An open business was entered and personal items were stolen.
- 19:00:31 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a malicious mischief report. A 31 year old Mill Creek female reported that her vehicle window was shattered and someone had entered her vehicle. A report was taken.
September 30, 2019
- 14:27:06 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: Police received a fax regarding possible abuse of a resident at a care facility in the 13200 block of 10th DR SE. Investigation to follow.
- 16:40:59 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A citizen turned in two found cell phones.
October 01, 2019
- 13:41:56 - 3600 BLK 147TH PL SE: Police responded to a cold fraud report in the 3600 block 147th Place SE.
- 16:21:57 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with an incident of assault with a weapon in the 1600 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 19:38:26 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek woman in the 13400 block of Dumas Road reported that her long‐time partner had forced his way into their downstairs tenant’s residence, then accessed their residence where he stole items belonging to her only. The incident is the latest in an ongoing occurrence of related domestic violence offenses by the male half.
October 02, 2019
- 07:16:21 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a cold theft in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 35 year old woman from Mill Creek reported her vehicle had been prowled overnight.
- 11:00:33 - TRILLIUM BLVD & BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a 3 vehicle collision at SR 527/Trillium Blvd. The causing driver (an 86 year old Mill Creek woman) failed to yield to oncoming traffic. The causing driver's vehicle rolled over post collision and the female driver was entrapped within her vehicle. After being removed from the vehicle the female driver was transported to a local emergency room. Through investigation officers determined the causing driver had a suspended driver's license. The causing driver was criminally cited for driving on a suspended driver's license and issued traffic violations as well.
- 13:44:30 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft report near the 14900 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 96 year old female resident reported several personal items were missing.
- 14:12:59 - 13600 BLK 41ST AVE SE: Officers responded to a civil disturbance in the 13600 block of 41st Ave SE. A neighborhood dispute between two Mill Creek residents occurred.
- 15:19:03 - 13400 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the area of 35th AVE SE/132nd ST SE for a two vehicle collision. Officers determined the causing driver (a 36 year old Snohomish man) was driving on a suspended license and did not have insurance. The causing driver was arrested for traffic offenses and written several traffic tickets as well.
- 15:47:47 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found property report for items, which were found in the 14400 block of North Creek Dr.
October 03, 2019
- 09:37:39 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a reckless driver in the 13300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy.
- 14:49:00 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in progress report near the 15600 block of SR‐527. A 57 year old male from Edmonds was trespassed from a local business.
- 18:43:39 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a robbery in the 14300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Two unknown males stopped a female victim and stole a money order from her pocket. No injuries were reported, and an investigation is ongoing.