Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 482 responses were reported the week of September 21st to October 4th, 2018.
September 30, 2018
- 20:45:59 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a welfare check in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway for a woman who was sleeping in her vehicle. Upon contacting the woman, police discovered items of drug paraphernalia and motor vehicle theft tools. She was subsequently arrested on related charges.
October 01, 2018
- 13:03:58 - 13300 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers took a report regarding a hit and run collision in the 13300 block of 35th Ave. SE.
- 19:25:00 - 4400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 3900 block of 132nd St SE. The driver of the vehicle was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
October 03, 2018
- 03:12:06 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a disturbance in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. After making contact, a male was arrested for his warrant and transferred into Lynnwood custody for booking.
- 08:36:56 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16200 block SR 527 for a welfare check. Officers contacted a 50 year old Mill Creek woman who was found to be intoxicated. The woman was medically cleared by fire personnel and later provided a safe way home.
- 10:19:52 - 15500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report in the 15500 block of 29th Avenue SE. The victim reported a laptop stolen.
- 11:30:04 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 33 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested on an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:27:48 - 1500 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers contacted a felony warrant subject in the 1500 block of 145th Pl SE. A 33 year old male from Mill Creek was arrested on outstanding warrants and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 18:09:19 - 1900 BLK 163RD ST SE: A residence in the 1900 block of 163rd ST SE was burglarized through an unsecured window.
October 04, 2018
- 12:03:08 - 3600 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to an abandoned vehicle. Upon arrival Officers determined that it was actually a reported stolen vehicle. The registered owner of the vehicle was contacted and responded to the scene to take possession of it.