Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of September 29th to October 5th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
September 29, 2017
- 09:00:23 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of 33rd Dr SE. Items were taken from the vehicle during the overnight hour.
- 09:09:28 - 16200 BLK 33RD AVE SE: A citizen reported suspicious juvenile activity near a bus stop in the 16200 block of 33rd AVE SE.
- 09:36:00 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13400 block of 33rd Dr SE. A subject entered a vehicle during the overnight hours and stole items.
- 11:18:01 - 14900 BLK 36TH DR SE: An officer completed a theft report in the 14900 block of 36th Dr SE.
- 13:14:26 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE.
- 15:40:46 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1100 block of 164th St SE for the report of a male with a firearm. The male was subsequently contacted inside a business in the 16300 block of SR 527 and taken into custody for trespassing and a mental health evaluation.
- 16:36:56 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 1100 block of 164th Street SE. During the investigation the victim reported several items stolen.
September 30, 2017
- 01:23:10 - 2300 BLK 180TH ST SE: A Bothell man was arrested for DUI after a suspected hit and run in the 16300 block of SR 527. Post arrest the man assaulted the arresting officer twice. The man was booked into SCSO for Assault 3rd Degree and DUI.
- 09:13:00 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek male reported damage to his vehicle and items stolen.
- 16:48:54 - 13500 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of 33rd Dr SE. A Mill Creek female had her wallet stolen from her vehicle.
- 19:10:46 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: An officer conducted a warrant meet with Edmonds PD. A 43 year old male from Edmonds was booked on an outstanding Mill Creek warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
October 1, 2017
- 02:16:00 - 15000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer located an occupied stolen vehicle in the 15000 block of Mill Creek Blvd. All occupants in the vehicle bailed out of the car, and a K-9 track ensued. A 22 year old male from Everett was later identified, and charges will be forwarded for prosecution.
- 10:48:51 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek woman had damage to her vehicle during the overnight hours.
- 14:11:36 - 19300 BLK 44TH AVE W: A Mill Creek Police Officer met with a Lynnwood PD Officer for a warrant meet.
- 15:42:00 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer observed a white box truck behind a business in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. The box truck was reported stolen. The vehicle was recovered and returned to the owner.
October 2, 2017
- 16:23:29 - 1200 BLK 141ST ST SE: A Mill Creek man reported the theft of an electronic device from his residence.
- 23:22:00 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13700 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy for speeding. A 22 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
October 3, 2017
- 02:53:34 - 11600 BLK NE 195TH ST: An officer booked a male on an outstanding theft warrant into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 05:42:49 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a juvenile issue in which a 14 year old girl destroyed property at her mother's home. The incident occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 09:12:51 - 15800 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15800 block of 26 Ave SE. Items were stolen from a parked vehicle overnight.
- 14:20:06 - 3300 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers observed a court order violation in progress and the suspect was booked into the county jail.
October 4, 2017
- 10:38:32 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to an order violation in the 15700 block of Main St. The caller said she suspected she had received a phone call from a subject that she had a protection order against.
- 13:05:00 - 16200 BLK SR 527 : Officers responded to a shoplift in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Teens stole alcohol from a local store.
October 5, 2017
- 09:51:28 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek man turned himself in on several warrants at the Mill Creek Police Dept.
- 13:46:43 - MILL CREEK BLVD/SR527: A Mill Creek officer observed a vehicle at the intersection of Mill Creek Blvd and SR-527. Upon running the license plate the officer found the vehicle to be stolen. The vehicle was stopped and one male subject arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 20:49:30 - 3400 BLK 148TH ST SE: A 17 year old juvenile male tried to sell a dirt bike in the parking lot of Mill Creek Elementary. The potential buyer only provided him partial payment for the bike before riding away on the bike and not returning.
Click on this link to see the September 29th to October 5th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.