Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 372 responses were recorded the week of September 4th to September 10th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
September 4, 2020
- 08:41:10 - 1300 BLK 141ST ST SE: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 1300 block of 141st St SE.
- 14:34:20 - 16400 BLK 15TH DR SE: A Mill Creek resident from the 16400 block of 15th DR SE reported to the police that she was scammed out of a very large amount of her retirement savings.
- 14:44:44 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek couple who reside in the 13600 block of 29 Avenue SE, were notified by their bank of an attempt to fraudulently withdraw a large sum of money from their accounts.
September 5, 2020
- 01:10:20 - 2500 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers responded to the 2500 block of 133rd PL SE for a report of a domestic disturbance. A verbal argument occurred between a 42 year old male resident and 40 year old female resident.
- 15:16:03 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers arrested a 45 year old Everett man in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett HWY for DUI.
- 18:29:33 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15500 block of Main Street for a bike theft report. An unknown suspect stole a mountain bike belonging to a juvenile female. Investigation is ongoing.
September 6, 2020
- 04:07:42 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a burglary in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A business was broken into and cash was stolen.
- 19:12:18 - 2500 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers responded to the 2500 block of 133rd PL SE for a report of a domestic disturbance. A verbal argument occurred between a 42 year old male resident and 40 year old female resident.
- 20:23:25 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in 1600 block of 132nd St SE. A 23 year old Lynnwood male was cited and released for Fail to Transfer Title with 45 Days and a 25 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Lynnwood Jail for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 23:19:07 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 2900 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 58 year old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree and Fail to Obey Officer.
September 7, 2020
- 14:23:38 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A Mill Creek man reported his car window was broken and a radar detector was stolen.
- 18:06:08 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police took a report of a theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. There are no leads at this time.
- 23:26:33 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a Domestic Violence Weapon call. Investigation revealed that a 30 year old Renton male had violated a Domestic Violence No Contact Order. Charges were referred.
September 8, 2020
- 06:27:11 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers received a CPS referral regarding a series of previously reported sexual assaults. No further release.
- 16:53:37 - 13300 BLK 29TH DR SE: Officers responded to a theft report in the 13300 block of 29th Ave Se. A 49 year old from Mill Creek reported his vehicle plates were stolen. No suspect information
September 9, 2020
- 13:31:58 - 1800 BLK 163RD ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15600 block of Main St. A car was damaged while parked.
- 13:40:02 - LARCH & 164TH ST SE: Officers collected found property from Larch Way and 164th ST SE.
- 14:31:40 - 14500 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of unemployment fraud in the 14500 block of 33rd Dr SE.
- 15:40:07 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
September 10, 2020
- 08:13:23 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a DV between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 13400 block of 46th AV SE. No assault occurred.
- 10:20:34 - 13500 BLK 27TH DR SE: Police responded to a vehicle theft report in the 13500 block of 27th Drive SE after a Mill Creek man reported his vehicle stolen.
- 13:09:32 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a death investigation in the 4100 block of 133rd ST SE.
- 13:26:01 - 1700 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding a package theft. The incident occurred near the 1700 block of 145 Pl SE.
- 13:58:27 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 18:20:05 - 16300 BLK 30TH DR SE: Police responded to the residence of a 41 year old Mill Creek woman for a welfare check. The female is known to repeatedly call 911 and hang up. A report was taken.
- 20:53:31 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a trespass in the 16300 block of SR?527. A 16 year old male was trespassed from a local business.
- 21:38:50 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Highway for a report of assault involving mace. A 42 year old female from Seattle assaulted a 41 year old male from Bothell.