By Lesley Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Many of us associate the summer months with visits to a local farmers market.
It’s a great way to meet and support local farmers and stock up on fresh, locally grown produce as well as many other items.
It can also be a fun, community event for the whole family to enjoy.
Mill Creek now has its own farmers market. The Mill Creek Farmers Market opened for the season on May 25, 2018, and will run each Friday from noon until 5:00 pm through August 31st.
- Located at Bothell's Country Village, 23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA 98021.
- Fridays 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm - June 1st to September 28th.
- Bothell Farmers Market offers locally grown produce and berries, fresh cut flower bouquets homemade baked goods, fresh bread and eggs.
- You will also find handmade items from local artisans, infused oil and vinegar, honey, coffee, cheese and jams.
- Each week, local musicians will entertain you with an eclectic variety of family friendly music.
- Located in Downtown Edmonds on 5th Street from Main at the fountain to Bell and east up Bell Street around Centennial Plaza.
- Saturdays, June 16 through October 6 (no market August 11th).
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Fresh produce, flowers, plants, processed foods, personally created crafts and original art.
- Located at the Port of Everett waterfront, the Everett Farmers Market is located at Boxcar Park, 615 13th St, Everett.
- Sundays, rain or shine, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm - May 13th until October 14th.
- Everett Farmers Market offers locally grown food from Everett and surrounding communities throughout Washington.
- Foodies and art lovers will enjoy delectable baked goods, freshly prepared menus and not to be missed, Artist’s Row with local entrepreneurs displaying their creative flair.
- Located in front of the Professional Building at the intersection of Bothell Way and Ballinger Way in Lake Forest Park.
- There is plenty of free parking.
- Sundays, May 13 through the October 21, 2018, 10 am to 3 pm.
- This is a fresh market with locally grown food, flowers, and plants. There is one Crafts Market each summer.
- Located at Mill Creek City Hall North parking lot at 15720 Main St.
- Fridays, May 25 to August 31.
- Noon to 5:00 pm.
- Fresh produce and artisan products from local farms and entrepreneurs. Live music from local artists.
- Located at Lighthouse Park, 609 Front Street, Mukilteo, next to the ferry dock.
- Parking is free at the entrance to the market.
- Wednesday 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm, - June to September.
- Mukilteo Farmers Market offers organic fruits and vegetables, flowers, wine and dairy products, jewelry, crafts, and a selection of food items.
- Located in the parking lot in front of Park Ridge Community Church, 3805 Maltby Rd, Bothell, WA 98012.
- Wednesdays 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm - June through August.
- South County Community Farmers Market offers local produce and crafts from over 55 vendors.
- Located at Pearl Street and Cedar Avenue in Historic Downtown Snohomish.
- Thursdays from May to September, opening from 3:00 pm until 7 pm.
- Snohomish Farmers Market offers a variety of locally grown produce, packaged foods, coffee, crafts, art and more.
- Located at Woodinville Community United Methodist Church, 17110 140th Ave NE, Woodinville.
- Saturdays, May 5th to September 29th.
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Fruit, vegetables, flowers, honey, baked goods, soap, hand-made arts and crafts.