2014 Primary Election ballots must be deposited in a drop box or postmarked no later than August 5th to be counted.
The voter turnout is very low so far. As of Friday, August 1st, 58,739 ballots had been returned in Snohomish County. This is only a 14% return rate.
A number of races have more than one candidate on the primary ballot, which means primary election voters choose who will be on November 4th’s general election ballot.
The Snohomish County Primary Election Voter's pamphlet was mailed out in July.
Here is a list of Snohomish County drop boxes:
- Arlington (near library), 135 N. Washington Ave.
- Edmonds (near library), 650 Main St.
- Everett (Courthouse Campus), Rockefeller Avenue and Wall Street.
- Everett (at McCollum Park), 600 128th Street SE.
- Lake Stevens (near the city boat launch), 1800 Main St.
- Lynnwood (in front of City Hall), 19100 44th Ave.
- Marysville (behind Municipal Court), 1015 State Ave.
- Monroe (near library), 1070 Village Way.
- Mukilteo (near library), 4675 Harbour Pointe Blvd.
- Snohomish (near library), 311 Maple Ave.
- Stanwood (near library), 9701 271st St. NW.