South County Fire invites scouts, their families, and the community to Scout Day on Saturday, March 9, 2019, from 9:00 am to noon.
Open house activities tailored to meet badge requirements will be held.
The event will be held at Mariner Fire Station 11, located at 12310 Meridian Avenue S, in Everett.
This fire station open house features activities to help meet scout badge requirements including:
- ACT to Save a Life first aid training.
- Wilderness first aid.
- Disaster preparedness: How to create a go-bag.
- Community helper education: Meet a firefighter and tour the fire engine and medic unit.
- Firefighter challenge course for kids.
- Fire and home safety: Home fire escape plans, smoke alarm safety and more.
Learn more about upcoming fire station open houses at www.southsnofire.org/events.