From a Community Transit News Release.
No Seattle, UW service; fireworks not allowed on buses or at transit centers
In observance of Independence Day, Community Transit will operate Sunday bus service on Wednesday, July 4.
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Snohomish County bus service: Only Route 512, on Sunday schedule.
- Customer service phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules can be found at www.communitytransit.org/schedules.
No fireworks on buses
As Independence Day approaches, Community Transit reminds passengers that fireworks are not allowed on the agency’s buses or any agency property, including transit centers and park & ride lots. Even the “safe and sane” fireworks sold in some communities can be a safety hazard and are not allowed.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99 and the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field coming in 2019.