Ayurveda and Yoga for Your Best Night’s Sleep
Join Yoga in the Center for a Sleep Workshop on Saturday, May 5th, at 2:00 pm.
According to Ayurveda, sleep is one of the main pillars of health, and is considered to be as important as diet in maintaining health and balance in the body, mind and spirit.
So many of us have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep and feeling rested upon waking. An estimated 50 million Americans have some type of sleep disorder and numerous studies have shown the link between health and a restful night's sleep.
Not getting adequate sleep affects your energy, your mood, your focus, your immune system and your overall sense of wellbeing.
This workshop teaches you an Ayurvedic approach to managing sleep though asana, pranayama, marma therapy (gentle acupressure) and simple bedtime rituals.
Explore the tools you need to help you relax and have a better night's sleep.
Some topics we will discuss:
- Discuss why we have so much trouble falling and staying a sleep
- Understand Ayurveda’s view on insomnia
- Understand the Ayurvedic clock, right timing and how to align with healthy rhythms
- Embody a short practice to align your body, breath and mind to a good nights rest
- Learn how to fall back to sleep if you wake up in the night
- Get practical tips and tools that prepare your body and mind for a full night’s sleep
The wisdom that Ayurveda has to offer on sleep is life changing, taking us from restless to restful nights.
Hope to see you there!
- Date: Saturday, May 5th
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Cost: $45
- Click here to purchase or register in person at: Yoga in the Center.
Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations are only eligible for a refund (minus $10 processing fee) up to five days prior to workshop date.
Instructor: Kate Towell
Yoga in the Center is located in the Mill Creek Town Center, across the street from Azul and above The Lodge Sports Grille and can be accessed from stairs located near the Forum area at the rear of the building.
There is plenty of street parking, a parking lot, and underground parking with handicap spaces, and convenient elevator access to the studio.
Yoga in the Center offers a wide variety of yoga classes and workshops.
For more information and class schedule go to: www.yogainthecenter.com or telephone: (425) 949-9190.