There are a number of ways to celebrate the Fourth of July in 2013. Even though the City of Mill Creek doesn’t have a celebration planned, other local Puget Sound cities do.
Bothell – Bothell holds an annual Freedom Festival to celebrate the Fourth.
- Pancake Breakfast - 8:30 to 10:30 AM. Downtown Fire Station, 10726 Beardslee Blvd. FREE!
- Children’s Parade - 11:15 AM. Line up on Main Street at 103rd. For children up to 12 years. No motorized vehicles permitted.
- Grand Parade - 12 noon. Main Street and Bothell Way (SR 527).
Edmonds – Edmonds has events planned for the day and evening, capped with fireworks.
- 5K Fun Run/Walk - 10:00 AM
- Children’s Parade - 11:30 AM
- Main Parade - 12:00 PM
- Edmonds Firefighters Waterball Competition
- 2:30 PM (City Park, 3rd Ave. S & Pine)
- SeaWolves Soccer – Edmonds-Woodway Stadium - 4:00 PM (Edmonds-Woodway High School, 7600 212th St SW)
- Food Vendors & Evening Entertainment - 7:30 PM (Civic Stadium, 6th & Bell)
- Fireworks - 10:00 PM (Civic Stadium, 6th & Bell)