From a July 8, 2021, City of Mill Creek news release.
As COVID-19 restrictions lift across Washington, City Hall North and City Hall South reopened to the public on Thursday, July 8th, for in-person city business from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
For the safety of the public and employees, visitors will be required to wear masks inside all city buildings.
In addition, hand sanitizing and temperature checks are required for all visitors upon entry, regardless of vaccination status.
If needed, disposable masks will be provided.
The City of Mill Creek’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy can be seen by clicking here.
Upon arrival at either City Hall building, visitors will be invited to call the designated department before obtaining access inside the building. Staff will be available to assist with all questions from the public. In addition, our stakeholders are invited to call ahead whenever possible to schedule a time to meet with our staff.
The following phone numbers are provided to assist our community:
- Police Services - (425) 921-5733.
- City Hall General & Passport Services - (425) 921-5734.
- Public Works Services - (425) 921-5739.
- Development & Engineering Services - (425) 921-5727.
Both City Hall buildings are open for in-person service, but stakeholders are still highly encouraged to continue utilizing online services and attending our virtual meetings.
The City of Mill Creek continues to provide passport service on a reservation system.
To schedule your passport reservation time, please go to cityofmillcreek.fullslate.com.
Additionally, Passport Services personnel are available for forms and to help answer questions for walk-up residents, customers, and stakeholders.
- To obtain a police report and other non-emergency requests call (425) 407-3999.
- Concealed Pistol License (CPL) renewals can be made by appointment by calling (425) 921-5733. Please note that you must live within the city limits of Mill Creek. To renew your CPL License online, go to https://snohomishcountywa.gov/210/Sheriffs-Office.
- Fingerprinting services are not available until further notice.
- To pay a traffic ticket, we accept cash, check, or money orders by mail or drop-off box in front of City Hall South only. Parking tickets can be paid by phone.
Development & Engineering Services
- Building permits and inspection scheduling continue to be handled through the online system at MyBuildingpermit.com.
- Other Development and Engineering services are available by appointment.
Public Works Requests and Feedback
The city’s website's “Requests and Feedback” feature continues to be the best way to tell staff about a pothole you encounter or a streetlight that is out. That system helps us log the request and make sure it is addressed. Requesters receive feedback on the issue through that portal.
Public Records Request
To make a public records request, go to the Public Portal and hit “Public Records Request” at https://millcreek.civicweb.net/Portal/.
City Council Meetings
As a reminder, City Council Meetings are open to the public at City Hall South and continue with in-person attendance in Council Chambers as per the Governor’s safety regulations.
As well virtual attendance to City Council Meetings will continue until further notice.
Find the options to attend the City Council meetings at www.cityofmillcreek.com/councilmeetings.