Summer is finally here and the Farmers Market at Willis Tucker has a full complement of vendors. After a colder and wetter than normal spring, Friday, June, 6, 2014, will be perfect for getting outside. The market is open from 3 PM to 7 PM.
The mission of Farmers Market at Willis Tucker is to create a gathering place where members of the local community can support and learn from local farmers, food vendors, and artisans. In order to provide customers with a full and varied market experience, the market managers are carefully selecting vendors based on quality, customer service, quantity, and uniqueness.
The Mill Creek branch of the YMCA will be leading a children’s activity from 3 PM to 5 PM.
The Farmer’s Market at Willis Tucker has a full slate of vendors set up for Friday the 6th:
- Full Circle - locally-grown organic produce, including kale, lettuces, endive, potatoes, rainbow carrots, beets, dandelion greens, etc.
- Buns (food truck) - grass-fed beef, chicken and salmon burgers, gourmet fries.
- Hayton Farms - organically grown strawberries, raspberries.
- Blue Stilly Coffee Roasters – great coffee.
- Huckleberry Corn Co. - kettle corn.
- Sky Harvest Produce – berries.
- Darlene's Baked Goods
- Aldrich Farms - prepared sauces, jams.
- Frontier Flyers Honey
- Snohomish Bakery
- Cha Garden – flowers.
- Martin Family Orchards – cherries.
- Golden Glen Creamery - cheese, creme fraiche, flavored butters.
- Lush Gardens – plants.
- Hawaiian ParadICE - shave ice.
- Seattle Tags - custom photo dog tag necklaces.
- HurriKayn Natural Soap - natural, vegan and gluten-free soaps.
- My Sweet Baby Designs - handmade nursing covers, absorbent burb cloths, etc.
- Smart Dogs - sign your pup up for their off-leash park excursions!
Come on out and enjoy the sun and natural products at the Farmers Market at Willis Tucker.