The Mill Creek Town Center Business Association along with the City of Mill Creek’s Art & Beautification Board has the July 12th Mill Creek Town Center Second Thursday Art Walk ready to go. The Second Thursday Art Walk will be from 5:00 PM to 8 PM in the Mill Creek Town Center.
Look for the Art Walk logo wind chime marking participating merchants and restaurants!
“This will be the beginning of what we hope will become an ongoing monthly event. The community can mingle and enjoy the art that will be displayed throughout the Town Center,” said Marcia Beck, cochair of the Art Walk Planning Committee.
The July 12th artist lineup is as follows:
- Central Market (Artist Marcia Miller: Mono prints and abstract pastel paintings)
- Color Me Mine (Artist Tim Boyer: A real naturalist of Nature Photography)
- Belle Provence (Artist Aaron Barr: Wood-based jewelry)
- Paddywack (Artist Sochil Anguiano: Animal photography)
- University Bookstore (Artist Tana McCoy: Jewelry made of sea glass)
- Nest Home & Gifts (Artist Patricia Mackey: Tippy Stockton Jewelry one-of-a-kind vintage designs)
- Artisan Custom Framing (Artist Kelly Sooter: Contemporary landscape paintings)
- Blazing Onion (Musician: The Gillespie/McCarthy Duo)
- NorthWest Pharmaceutical Compounding, Inc. (Artist Taryn Sikorski: Landscape photography)
- Purity Integrative Health & Wellness Center (Artist Kiraya Kestin: Paintings, photography and jewelry)
- World's Tastiest Frozen Yogurt (Artist Lauren Morrow: Photography)
- Bostons (Musician: The Brad Buck Duo)
- Musings Artist Inspired (Artist Richard Duval: Photography & Artist Alison Supple: Porcelain clay work)
- Columbia Funding Mortgage (Artist Jan Viney: Wildlife photography)
- People's Bank (Artist Pat Brown: Close-up photography of flowers and clouds)