By Laura Follis, Follis Communications.
Edmonds’ Railroad Avenue is a long way from New York’s Wall Street both in distance and style. That’s why Jim Clarke, Arne Domas, and Dave Mitchell – Northwest natives and who prefer a view of the Olympics to an urban skyline - located Olympic Investment Group, a full-service financial services firm, on the Edmonds waterfront. “The beautiful surroundings and quiet, peaceful community of Edmonds is the opposite of the hectic, aggressive atmosphere of Wall Street,” says Clarke, former Vice President at D.A. Davidson & Co. in Edmonds.
With a combined 79 years in the financial industry, the laid-back threesome is anything but casual when it comes to experience and credentials. The congenial Clarke, who has practiced as a financial advisor in Edmonds for nearly 18 years, says the team strives to create a relaxed and pressure-free environment. “We take a planning approach to managing wealth, starting with a number of meetings to get to know each other. I always advise clients not to decide or sign anything until we have met several times.“
The team’s ultimate goal is to help clients simplify their financial lives. Clarke says many clients come to him because they are frustrated and overwhelmed by the number of options available. “Our experienced team clarifies these options, manages your wealth, and simplifies your life so you are free to focus on what is most important to you."
Olympic Investment Group provides financial and estate planning, education savings, and 401k design and implementation. Investments include individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, annuities, and insurance.
Olympic Investment Group team members include:
- Arne Domas – Arne has 32 years experience as a financial advisor, most recently as Vice President/Financial Advisor with D.A. Davidson, and is a graduate of St. Olaf’s College in Minnesota.
- Dave Mitchell – Dave has 27 years experience as a financial advisor, most recently as a Vice President/Branch Manager with D.A. Davidson.
- Jim Clarke – Jim has 20 years financial services industry experience, most recently as Vice President/Financial Advisor with D.A. Davidson, is a graduate of University of Washington, and holds AIF and CWS financial certifications. He currently resides in Mill Creek’s Woodfern development.
- Susan Beardsley – Susan has 23 years financial services industry experience, most recently as Branch Operations Manager for D.A. Davidson.
- Rosie Kerrigan – Rosie has 3 years financial service industry experience, most recently with LPL financial, and is a graduate of University of Washington.
- Mr. Domas, Mr. Mitchell, and Mr. Clarke are registered with, and securities are offered through, LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.