Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of March 23rd to March 29th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 349 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
3/23/16 at 07:34
- 1100 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 29 year old male from Mill Creek had his black Honda Civic stolen overnight.
3/23/16 at 07:54
- 14700 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to an assault that had just occurred near the 14700 block of Main Street. Upon arrival, police took a 23 year old Mill Creek man into protective custody under the Involuntary Treatment Act. The man was also cited for misdemeanor assault.
3/23/16 at 08:43
- 14500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl that happened overnight. A 23 year old Mill Creek resident reported that her vehicle had been unlawfully entered overnight. Although the contents of the vehicle had been gone through it appears as if nothing of value was taken.
3/23/16 at 16:22
- 3200 Block 138th St. SE
- Mill Creek Police took an identity theft report from the 3200 block of 138th St. SE.
3/23/16 at 17:02
- 16100 Block 35th Ave. SE
- Officers responded to a report of a stolen vehicle in the 16100 block of 35th Ave SE. A church van was stolen from the parking lot sometime in the past three weeks.
3/23/16 at 17:15
- 15700 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Mill Creek Police responded to a non-injury non-blocking collision that occurred near the 15700 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
3/24/16 at 16:02
- 1200 Block 144th Pl. SE
- Police and Aid responded to a medical call near the 1200 block of 144th PL SE. A 57 year old Mill Creek man was later pronounced dead, despite administering CPR and other medical efforts by Aid.
3/24/16 at 17:44
- 13800 Block North Creek Dr.
- An observant Mill Creek resident reported a suspicious man walking around the Nature's Landing neighborhood in the 13800 block of North Creek Drive. Mill Creek Police responded and identified the man. A short time later, a package was reported stolen from the doorstep of a resident in the neighborhood. The case is under investigation.
3/25/16 at 00:51
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to the report of a fraudulent bill being passed in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A customer tried to pass a fake twenty-dollar bill when paying for a dollar worth of food. The suspect left before police arrived.
3/25/16 at 09:34
- 13900 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a two car non-injury collision.
3/25/16 at 12:28
- 15728 Main St.
- A Mill Creek resident reported that the 19 year old daughter of her boyfriend has been making harassing comments and threatening to assault her.
3/25/16 at 15:36
- 1500 Block Mill Creek Rd.
- Mill Creek officers responded to a two vehicle collision in the 1500 block of Mill Creek Rd. A 16 year old Mukilteo male pulled out in front of an Oregon male causing the collision.
3/26/16 at 04:18
- 13200 Blkoc Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek officer attempted to stop a vehicle for several traffic offenses near the 13200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. The driver of the vehicle would not stop for police and led officers on a high-speed pursuit. The driver eventually crashed his vehicle through a fence in the 2600 block of 63rd St SE. The driver fled on foot. The passenger was taken into custody. A K9 track for the driver was successful and the suspect was taken into custody without incident. Officers learned the vehicle was an unreported stolen vehicle. The vehicle was impounded as evidence. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
3/26/16 at 11:40
- 14400 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a vehicle theft that occurred near the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
3/26/16 at 12:37
- 3000 Block 163rd St. SE
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a lost/stolen passport. A Mill Creek resident was reporting the loss of the passport while overseas.
3/26/16 at 13:46
- 13900 North Creek Dr.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13900 block of North Creek Dr.
3/26/16 at 14:36
- 4400 Block 132nd St. SE
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a two vehicle non injury collision in the 4400 block of 132 St. SE. An 18 year old Snohomish male ran into the back of a 28 year old Snohomish male.
3/27/16 at 06:51
- 900 Block 164th St. SE
- Officers responded to a theft that had just occurred near the 900 block of 164th St. SE. A 33 year old Bothell woman and a 31 year old Everett woman were subsequently contacted and trespassed from the business.
3/27/16 at 20:01
- 600 Block 128th St. SW
- Officers attempted to stop a vehicle in the 1500 block of 132nd St. SE that was driven by a male adult with a felony warrant for escaping community custody from the Washington State of Department of Corrections. The driver failed to stop when signaled to do so by officers. A short pursuit was initiated and the driver of the vehicle was arrested after he fled on foot. The 31 year old male from Seattle was booked into jail for attempting to elude law enforcement and a felony warrant. The vehicle was seized pending further investigation.
3/28/16 at 09:35
- 1700 Block 142nd Pl. SE
- An 83 year old Mill Creek man reported the theft of a statue from his front porch, located near the 1700 block of 142nd Place SE.
3/28/16 at 15:57
- 15728 Main St.
- An officer met with Bothell PD for a warrant meet. A Mill Creek officer took custody of a 39 year old transient male who was arrested for a Mill Creek warrant and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
3/29/16 at 14:32
- 2900 Block Silver Crest Dr.
- PSO took a report for an iPad, which was found in the 2900 block of Silver Crest Dr.
Click on the following link to see the March 16th through 22nd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: