Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 400 responses were recorded the week of April 10th to April 16th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 10, 2020
- 11:21:21 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for cards, which were found at 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 11:27:15 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Officers contacted a 23-year-old female from Mill Creek who had been reported missing.
- 16:06:21 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14100 block of North Creek Drive for reports of a male exposing himself and making a lude gesture on the North Creek Trail. The case is under investigation.
April 12, 2020
- 12:25:05 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to an unattended natural death of a 74-year-old Mill Creek resident in the 4100 block of 133rd ST SE.
- 13:05:20 - 1500 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a home in the 1500 block 166th PL SE for a 20-year-old Mill Creek woman in mental crisis. No crime occurred.
- 15:31:39 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for reports of a male exposing himself and making a lude gesture on the North Creek Trail. The case is under investigation.
- 16:28:18 - 146 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 14600 block 26th DR SE. A 23-year-old Mill Creek woman left her vehicle unsecured and unknown suspect(s) stole her purse from the vehicle.
- 19:35:25 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to the 4100 block of 132nd St SE for a report of domestic violence report with a weapon. A 76-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 2nd Degree? Domestic Violence.
April 13, 2020
- 16:21:28 - OLD MACHIAS RD: The Mill Creek K9 Unit located a wanted suspect that had previously eluded Marysville and Lake Stevens Police. The suspect who eluded the Mill Creek K9 unit in a vehicle on Old Machias RD, was pursued and captured.
April 14, 2020
- 04:20:52 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a verbal domestic dispute in the 16100 block of SR 527.
- 06:22:01 and 06:29:52 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 14600 blk of Main Street. Investigation pending.
- 15:17:36 - 1500 BLK 148TH PL SE: Police responded to a report of mail theft in the 1500 block of 148th Place SE after a Mill Creek man reported stolen mail.
April 15, 2020
- 07:08:40 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a trespass in the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Eight Mill Creek transients were trespassed from private property. A 59-year-old male from Mill Creek was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for an outstanding felony warrant. A 53-year-old male from Mill Creek was cited and released for Trespass 2nd Degree.
- 11:05:28 - 1200 BLK 142ND CT SE: Mill Creek Police received an APS referral regarding possible inappropriate behavior from a resident who lives down the street from the reporting party, in the 1200 block of 142nd CT SE.
- 15:01:01 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a Robbery in the 15600 block of Main Street. An unidentified male stole two bottles of liquor, threatened loss prevention and fled the scene.
- 17:01:35 - 164TH ST SE / MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to SR527/Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a firearm laying in the roadway. Upon arrival, a 12 Ga shotgun was in fact located laying in the roadway. The weapon was found to be unloaded and was taken into evidence. A short time later the owner of the shotgun (a 21-year-old Mill Creek man) called 911 to report his shotgun had fallen off his vehicle. The weapon was entered into the evidence room.
April 16, 2020
- 07:07:22 - 1000 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 1000 block of 156th St SE. No suspect information exists at this time.
- 13:15:44 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers responded to an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr for the report of a Physical DV in progress. Through investigation officers determined a 17-year-old Mill Creek boy assaulted his 15-year-old sister. Due to booking restrictions, the suspect was not booked and charges were forwarded to the juvenile prosecutor’s office.
- 13:37:16 - 13300 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a priority assault that occurred in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. After investigating it was determined that a domestic assault occurred an hour prior involving two of the involved sisters. An arrest was made and the subject was booked into jail for the domestic assault.