Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 387 responses were reported the week of April 12th to April 18th, 2019.
April 12, 2019
- 10:18:46 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a domestic disturbance. Upon investigation officers determined a young adult couple had an argument in their home and no crime occurred.
- 11:46:52 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A female had her wallet and phone stolen.
- 15:49:56 - 14700 BLK 37TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 14700 block 37th AVE SE for a found property report. An adult Mill Creek man reported finding mail along the roadway while out walking.
- 21:50:46 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for defective equipment in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 24 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
April 13, 2019
- 19:12:30 - 148TH ST SE / VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a one vehicle collision in the 14800 block of Village Green Dr. A 19 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and Minor in Possession/ Consumption Alcohol.
April 14, 2019
- 14:21:23 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A resident of an apartment complex in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd reported his work van was prowled and commercial painting equipment was stolen from within. The suspects left behind a small bag of tools and suspected stolen grocery store merchandise.
- 16:11:34 - 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 32 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 18:31:03 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a report of a recovered stolen vehicle. A 52 year old Everett male had found his stolen vehicle in the parking lot. The vehicle was cleared as stolen and the victim took possession of his vehicle.
- 23:34:57 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for an obstructed rear plate in the 2900 block of 132nd St SE. Investigation revealed that a 29 year old Everett male had violated an Order for Protection DV in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
April 15, 2019
- 00:01:34 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A female reportedly hit and pushed her ex-boyfriend, and when confronted by police, she resisted arrest and kicked an officer. The female was booked into jail.
- 08:17:12 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a subject who was passed out in a vehicle. He was arrested for using drug paraphernalia and issued a citation. The incident occurred near the 3300 block of 132 St SE.
- 08:51:19 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of reckless burning in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Someone appeared to camp near the library overnight and their campfire left a black mark on the side of the building.
April 16, 2019
- 10:11:07 - 1200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 1200 block of 132 St. SE. A purse was recovered and returned to its owner.
April 17, 2019
- 00:02:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a fireworks complaint near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. During an area check, a box containing a small amount of fireworks and other miscellaneous items was found by police and later booked into property.
- 17:40:43 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a theft report in the 15000 block of Main St. An unattended purse was stolen from a 69 year old female from Mill Creek.
- 18:54:15 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer responded to a bicycle theft that occurred in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A gray carbon Fuji bicycle was reported stolen.
- 19:56:00 - 2100 BLK 159TH CT SE: Officers responded to a report of a suicidal female in the 2100 block of 159th Ct SE. The female made suicidal statements and was transported to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
April 18, 2019
- 18:39:20 - 13800 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a stalking complaint in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek male and Shoreline female reported receiving numerous texts from an unknown individual. Further investigation is required.
- 23:06:01 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek man and woman living in the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD ingested a protein powder laced with an unknown substance. Both were transported to the hospital after succumbing to the ill effects of the unknown substance.