Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 460 responses were reported the week of April 13th to April 19th, 2018.
April 13, 2018
- 00:55:50 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Upon investigation, both parties were arrested and booked for Assault 4 DV.
- 14:41:26 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of theft in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 15:13:30 - 16300 BLK 30TH DR SE: Officers responded to a fraud in the 16300 block of 30 Dr. SE. A woman lost several hundred dollars in a Craigslist scam.
April 14, 2018
- 02:06:46 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Police came upon a vehicle that was high centered on top of a retaining wall near the 1900 block of 132nd Street SE. An investigation into the precariously positioned vehicle led to the arrest of a 35 year old Issaquah man for DUI.
- 19:02:05 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplifting complaint in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A female was contacted, arrested, and booked into jail on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant out of the City of Everett.
April 15, 2018
- 18:55:24 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Police responded to a report of a theft in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. Two victims are reported to be involved, and currently there are no suspects. The investigation is ongoing.
April 16, 2018
- 13:02:04 - 1300 BLK 137TH ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 1300 block of 137 St SE.
April 17, 2018
- 09:56:38 - 15200 BLK 21ST CIR SE: An officer completed an identity theft report in the 15200 block of 21st Cir SE.
- 10:44:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a shoplifting incident which occurred near the 2100 block of 132 St SE.
April 18, 2018
- 11:38:46 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a mail theft in the 14400 block of North Creek Dr. A bank of mailboxes at a local apartment was broken into.
- 13:07:28 - 13400 BLK 25TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of found property. Two duffel bags were found abandoned in the 13400 block of 25th Ave SE.
- 16:59:59 - 3400 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 3400 block of 148 St. SE. A car was bumped in a parking lot.
- 18:57:41 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report of a theft of beer kegs from a local business. No suspect information exists at this time.
- 2:21:55 - 1500 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 1500 block of 166th Place SE.
April 19, 2018
- 12:28:06 - 14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 14200 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 68-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 19:18:48 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 16400 block of 9th Avenue after a Lynnwood man reported that his vehicle had been broken into and his backpack stolen.
- 23:38:16 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle and arrested the Registered owner for an outstanding warrant.