Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of April 13th to April 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 361 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
4/13/16 at 07:20
- 1500 Block 136th St. SE.
- Officers responded to a report of child abuse in the 1500 block of 136th St. SE. An assault was reported between a 17 year old Bothell female and her father. An investigation was completed and no police action was taken.
4/13/2016 at 16:17
- 16200 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- Officers were on routine patrol near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy, when a store employee flagged down the officer after she observed two juvenile females shoplift items from the store. Officers discovered stolen liquor inside of a backpack belonging to the suspect. The suspect was referred to the prosecutor for stealing the liquor and for being in possession of liquor.
4/14/2016 at 01:12
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- A Mill Creek woman reported that her sixteen-year-old daughter had run away after an argument early Thursday morning.
4/14/2016 at 14:57
- 2500 Block 143rd. Pl. SE.
- Officers responded to a residential alarm near the 2300 block of 143 Pl. SE. Officers arrived a short time later and discovered the house had been broken into.
4/15/2016 at 10:43
- 3400 46th Ave. SE.
- PSO took a report for a dog attacking another dog at 13400 block of 46th Ave. SE.
4/16/2016 at 19:54
- 15728 Main St.
- An officer took a found property report. A wallet was found in the 13200 block of 35th Ave. SE.
4/16/2016 at 22:39
- 13300 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- An officer contacted a subject on a bicycle in the 13300 block of SR-527. A 28 year old transient male was arrested for a felony burglary warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
4/17/2016 at 11:21
- 15000 Block Main St.
- A bicycle was stolen from in front of LA Fitness while the owner was inside the gym. The cable lock securing the bike was cut.
4/17/2016 at 18:32
- 16300 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a counterfeit report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A customer had used two counterfeit one hundred dollar bills when purchasing two speakers.
4/17/2016 at 19:33
- 14000 Block North Creek Dr.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a domestic assault in the 14000 block of North Creek Drive. Two females had been assaulted by a male who was later arrested and booked into jail.
4/18/2016 at 10:20
- 2800 Silver Crest Dr.
- Officers took a report of a hit and run, which occurred near the 2800 block of Silver Crest Dr.
4/18/2016 at 21:03
- 13800 Block 14th Dr. SE.
- Officers assisted fire personnel at the scene of a residential structure fire in the 13800 block of 14 Drive SE. There was significant damage to the residence but none of the residents or their pets were injured. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
4/19/2016 at 07:43
- 3400 Block 132nd St. SE.
- Officers contacted two suspicious subjects sleeping in a car at a local shopping center. During a consent search of the vehicle, officers discovered drug paraphernalia. One of the subjects had a warrant for his arrest, but due to his recent usage of heroin, no local jails would accept him.
4/19/2016 at 17:31
- 14600 Block Main St.
- Police responded to a theft report at an apartment complex in the 14600 block of Main Street. A 38 year old Italian national reported his license plate had been stolen from the back of his car. The perpetrator had replaced it with another plate from a stolen vehicle.
4/19/2016 at 22:22
- 16100 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- Mill Creek Police responded to a physical domestic near the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 16 year old was subsequently arrested for assaulting his mother.
Click on the following link to see the April 13th through April 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: