Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 395 responses were recorded the week of April 16th to April 22nd, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 16, 2021
- 08:16:09 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 08:38:47 - 3300 BLK 159TH PL SE: Officers responded to the report of fraud in the 3300 block of 159 Place SE.
- 17:35:55 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13500 block of 35th Avenue SE.
- 20:34:52 - 162009 BLK 26TH DR SE: Police responded to the 16200 block of 26th Drive SE for a physical domestic. Following an on-scene investigation it was determined that a DV related assault took place outside the city. The Washington State Patrol subsequently responded and took one of the involved subjects into custody.
- 22:48:16 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic between a mother and her adult daughter in the 1200 block of 164th Street SE.
- 23:31:00 - 16600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 16600 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 30-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
April 17, 2021
- 02:03:01 - 164 ST SE/BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for failing to stop for a red light at the intersection of 164th St SE and Bothell-Everett Highway. A 22-year-old Snohomish female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 12:11:26 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15600 block of Main Street where a man used a counterfeit bill for a purchase.
- 14:11:49 - 2400 BLK 137TH PL SE: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 2400 block of 137th Place SE.
- 15:53:30 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of found property in the 15500 block of Main Street.
- 16:04:59 - 16000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers conducted a death investigation in the 16000 block of Village Green Drive.
- 19:20:43 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway for a theft report. An individual’s wallet was taken without their permission. Investigation is on-going.
April 18, 2021
- 01:47:51 -15800 BLK 21ST AVE SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 15800 block of 21st Avenue SE. No crimes were reported.
- 11:19:46 - 2400 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic in the 2400blk of 145th Place SE. A 61-year-old resident and a 16-year-old resident were found to have been in a family dispute.
- 15:44:31 - 14200 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a death investigation in the 14200 block of 29th Avenue SE.
- 22:17:38 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Police responded to a child abuse report in the 13500 block of Seattle Hill Road. The investigation is ongoing.
April 19, 2021
- 16:38:52 - 13700 BLK 40TH DR SE: Officers responded to assist medics in the 13700 block of 40th Drive SE. A 56-year-old Mill Creek male was discovered deceased. The medical examiner arrived and took custody of the deceased.
April 20, 2021
- 08:37:07 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a malicious mischief report near the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. An unknown suspect broke a window at the Mill Creek Library.
- 14:51:19 - SR 527 / SR 524: Officers met with Bothell PD and took custody of a 45-year-old Tacoma man on an outstanding Mill Creek warrant.
- 19:03:27 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Police responded to assist a Designated Crisis Responder and subsequently effected an arrest for Assault 4th Degree with a Domestic Violence Label. An 18-year-old male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for the assault and resisting arrest.
April 21, 2021
- 06:27:27 - 14500 BLK 38TH DR SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 14500 block of 38 Drive SE.
- 13:27:14 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a catalytic converter theft in the 15300 block of Main Street.
- 19:06:39 - 4200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a collision in the 4200 block of 132nd Street SE. During the investigation of the collision, probable cause was developed to arrest the at fault driver for driving under the influence. The suspect driver was arrested, processed, cited, and released.
- 22:39:14 - 14600 BLK 13TH AVE SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 14600 block of 13th Avenue SE after calls came in reporting a loud argument between a Mill Creek man and woman. Following an on-scene investigation it was determined that no crime had taken place.
April 22, 2021
- 07:21:38 - 7000 BLK 196TH ST SW: Lynnwood Police Department requested the assistance of specialized equipment by the Mill Creek Police Department.
- 07:39:54 - 8900 BLK CATHCART WAY: Snohomish County Sheriff's Office Collision Investigation Unit requested specialized equipment from the Mill Creek Police Department.
- 10:33:24 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers arrested a wanted subject in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A 32-year-old male from Everett was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 16:37:30 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A member of a fitness facility in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Highway reported a theft from his locker. The victim's car keys were stolen, his car was broken into, his wallet was stolen from his car, and his credit card was used to purchase over $800 in gift cards. A report was taken and an investigation is ongoing.
- 22:09:14 - 17100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 17100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 33-year-old Lynnwood male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:39:33 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 3900 block of 132nd Street SE. A 53-year-old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.