Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of April 20th to April 26th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 321 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
4/20/16 at 05:00
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- A 22 year old man reported his 19 year old wife and 8 month old baby were missing from the apartment complex where they live. During the investigation officers learned the woman left of her own free will. Detectives located the woman and young son safe at an undisclosed location.
4/20/16 at 15:52
- 13200 Block 35th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE for a collision report. A 32 year old Mill Creek woman fell asleep at the wheel of her vehicle. The vehicle struck and jumped a curb, then collided with a power pole. Only minor injuries were reported.
4/21/16 at 11:41
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers arrested a fugitive who was wanted on felony warrants out of California. The subject was transported to the Snohomish County Jail where he awaits extradition to California.
4/21/16 at 12:10
- 15728 Main St.
- Officers responded to a found property case at the police station. A 64 year old Lynnwood man found a bag containing money in the roadway and turned the property into the police department.
4/21/16 at 20:35
- 15400 Block Country Club Dr.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15400 block of Country Club Drive. When the officer arrived it was determined it wasn't malicious mischief but was a hit and run with damage to property.
4/22/16 at 01:00
- 1600 Block 132nd St SE.
- A Mill Creek officer observed a vehicle with expired tabs acting suspiciously in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. When the officer attempted to stop the vehicle it fled causing a pursuit. The vehicle was located in the area of the 4800 block of 126th Pl SE. A K-9 track attempted to find the suspect driver but the suspect was not located.
4/22/16 at 10:40
- 15800 Block Village Green Dr.
- A 78 year old Mill Creek woman turned in a rifle that she found under her bed. She believed the firearm belonged to her late husband.
4/22/16 at 11:52
- 13900 North Creek Dr.
- Officers conducted a traffic stop and arrested the driver for driving without a license. During a consent search of the vehicle, officers discovered methamphetamines and a pistol.
4/23/16 at 23:17
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of animal abuse in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The suspect, a 21 year old Mill Creek man was contacted and interviewed by officers. Officers examined the alleged victim animal but found no apparent signs of injury.
4/24/16 at 17:21
- 15500 Block 30th Ave SE.
- Officers responded to a report of identity theft that occurred in the 15500 block of 30 Ave SE. A woman reported her husband forged her signature on their tax return.
4/25/16 at 18:23
- 1200 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer responded to a non-injury hit and run in the 1200 block of 132nd St SE. A 24 year old Snohomish female was driving eastbound on 132nd St SE and her vehicle was struck by a red pick-up. The pick-up did not stop and fled the scene.
4/25/16 at 22:51
- 3300 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer performed a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. An adult female from Everett was booked into jail for Burglary, Larceny and Possession of Stolen Property warrants.
Click on the following link to see the April 13th through April 19th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: