Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 419 responses were reported the week of April 27th to May 3rd, 2018.
April 27, 2018
- 02:27:28 - 2900 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers contacted two males in the 2900 block of 164th St SW. A 35 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a warrant.
- 15:54:41 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.The victim is a 53 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 22:20:29 - 2700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to the 2700 block after a Marysville woman reported that several juveniles were throwing rocks at cars and had done so to hers. During an area check for the juveniles, police located the group who immediately took off running. Police were later able to detain and later place into custody one of the juvenile suspects.
April 28, 2018
- 13:29:06 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13800 block of North Creek DR for a vehicle collision where the driver and passenger of the involved vehicle fled on foot. With the assistance of witnesses on scene officers located the subjects and detained them. The driver of the vehicle was positively identified as a 19 year old Marysville man and was arrested and booked for reckless driving and driving on a suspended license.
- 21:34:10 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a suspicious person complaint in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A suspicious male was reported in a local store.
- 22:28:34 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a collision in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE that involved a possible intoxicated driver or a driver who was having a medical emergency. An investigation revealed that the driver was in fact under the influence of intoxicating beverages and placed under arrest for DUI.
April 29, 2018
- 08:39:21 - 134000 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle theft in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 19 year old Monroe woman.
April 30, 2018
- 14:35:21 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took custody of an injured cat at 13500 block of North Creek Dr. and took the animal to PAWS Animal Shelter.
May 01, 2018
- 03:08:49 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police made contact with an adult male in the 16100 block of Bothell Everett Highway and subsequently booked him into jail for his warrants.
- 06:51:45 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 16300 block of SR 527.
- 12:31:22 - 15900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious circumstances incident at the intersection of Mill Creek Blvd and Bothell-Everett Hwy. A citizen had found what was believed to found a rifle in bushes near a bus stop. It was determined to be an Air Soft rifle, but was taken as found property.
- 13:44:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officers were dispatched to a disturbance in the area of 16300 blk of SR-527. A customer at a local business was causing a disturbance and was trespassed from the location.
- 15:11:14 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a subject out of control in the 13600 block of 29th Ave SE. The male resident was having mental issues and no arrest was made.
May 02, 2018
- 02:08:14 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 40 year old female called to report that her 49 year old boyfriend had assaulted her during a verbal argument. An investigation ensued to determine the validity of her statements and it was determined that the boyfriend, in a jealous and alcohol induced fit, did in fact cause physical harm and legitimate fear to her. The male was subsequently taken into custody and booked into jail.
- 19:23:22 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A 27 year old male threatened to hit his 19 year old girlfriend with a small souvenir baseball bat at the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. He then proceeded to break a window and a tail light on her vehicle.
May 03, 2018
- 11:57:03 - 900 BLK 161ST ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block of 161 for a report of found property. A local business turned over some property that had been abandoned by a previous customer.
- 13:41:16 - 2500 BLK 140TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a fraud report. The victim is a 58 year old Mill Creek woman.