Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 250 responses were reported for the week of April 3rd to April 9th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 3, 2020
- 05:05:45 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a burglary in the 13500 block of SR527. The investigation is ongoing.
- 14:33:43 - 4500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to an order violation in the 4500 block of 132nd Pl SE. A male violated a protection order. The incident is under investigation.
- 15:13:28 - 3300 BLK 155TH PL SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3300 block of 155 Pl. SE. An unknown suspect stole parts from a parked car.
- 15:29:16 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The suspect is a 25-year-old Mill Creek man. No suspect information at this time.
April 4, 2020
- 13:25:26 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a mental call in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A local man was hospitalized for treatment.
- 15:18:52 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a DV verbal between husband and wife in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. No assault occurred.
- 15:42:49 - DUMAS RD / PARK RD: A passerby reported that two juvenile males were defacing a "Welcome to Mill Creek" sign near the intersection of Dumas Road and Park Road.
- 16:07:38 - 14000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers responded to a theft in the 14000 block of North Creek Dr. Items were stolen from a parked car.
April 5, 2020
- 07:56:58 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 1100 block of 156 Pl. SE.
- 08:51:29 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Items were stolen from a parked car overnight.
April 6, 2020
- 10:28:11 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: APS reported that a Mill Creek resident may have fallen victim to financial fraud. The incident occurred in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr.
April 7, 2020
- 11:04:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle theft report in the 13500 blk of North Creek Drive. A 19-year-old Mill Creek resident reported his vehicle stolen overnight.
- 13:59:53 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. Multiple subjects were in the vehicle and fled the area. Vehicle was impounded for evidence. Drug investigation pending.
- 19:33:47 - 132ND ST SE / 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a male subject who was seen running across traffic, almost being hit numerous times. A warrant was found for the subject and a search incident to arrest revealed heroin. Due to drug use and booking restrictions, the subject was released and charges are being forwarded.
April 8, 2020
- 16:19:54 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an apartment in the 13500 block North Creek DR for a malicious mischief report. A 56-year-old Mill Creek woman reported an unknown subject(s) slashed a tire on her vehicle.
- 18:46:30 - 3100 BLK LARCH WAY: Officers assisted with a serious injury collision in the 3100 block of Larch Way.
April 9, 2020
- 09:20:19 - 13300 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a theft/malicious mischief in the in the 13300 block of 44th Ave SE. An unknown subject unsuccessfully attempted to syphon gas from a truck. The unknown subject then punctured the gas tank from underneath the victim’s truck, causing a gas leak.
- 15:03:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl that occurred in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Two juvenile males were seen trying to steal a car stereo out of a vehicle that did not belong to them.
- 16:34:45 - 13200 BLK 31ST AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of domestic violence in the 13200 block of 31 Ave. SE. A local man was arrested for assault.
Click on this link to see the April 3rd to April 9th, 2020, Mill Creek Police Blotter.