Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of April 6th to April 12th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 366 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
4/6/16 at 10:29
- 15100 Block Main St.
- A Shoreline man reported his vehicle prowled sometime overnight while parked at the Mill Creek Town Center. A window was smashed and valuables were stolen.
4/6/2016 at 15:58
- 15400 Main St.
- Officers responded to the 4200 block of 139th Pl SE for a report of a cold domestic assault. An 18 year old Mill Creek woman reported a series of physically violent encounters with her boyfriend over the past week. Her injuries were documented and charges forwarded to the prosecutor’s office.
4/7/2016 at 09:54
- 1300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A lost Chihuahua was found at the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. PSO took the dog to PAWS Animal Shelter.
4/8/2016 at 08:51
- 1600 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- PSO took a found property report for a backpack, which was found at the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
4/8/2016 at 15:51
- 2000 Block 132nd St SE.
- A hardware store in the 2100 block of 132 St SE reported a shoplift. Two men reportedly stole an expensive piece of merchandise but left it behind outside when they were confronted by loss prevention. The men fled in a waiting vehicle. The case is under investigation.
4/9/2016 at 20:24
- 3000 Block 144th St.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a found runaway. The runaway was located by their mother near the 14400 block of 35th Ave SE and taken home.
4/10/2016 at 15:44
- 2000 Block 132nd St SE.
- Police responded to a mercantile business in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE for a shoplifter in custody. A 29 year old Lynnwood woman was arrested for two counts of theft with intent to resell and subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail.
4/10/2016 at 17:47
- 14400 Block North Creek Dr.
- Police responded to the 14400 block of Main Street for a fraud report. A 22 year old Mill Creek man reported being defrauded of money over the internet while trying to buy a dog.
4/11/2016 at 07:57
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- A Mill Creek resident living at the Heatherwood Apartments reported her vehicle tires had been intentionally punctured and destroyed overnight. The victim had been in a dispute with a neighbor regarding parking and door dings the previous evening. The case is under investigation.
4/12/2016 at 13:32
- 15500 Block Country Club Dr.
- The Hole #5 putting green at the Mill Creek Country Club was vandalized and a pressure washer was stolen.
4/12/2016 at 16:34
- 5800 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a non-injury non-blocking collision, which occurred in the Post Office parking lot located at 15833 Mill Creek Blvd.
4/12/2016 at 18:03
- 16100 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- Officers responded to a welfare check on the 16100 block of SR 527. A 75 year old female from Mill Creek was found deceased in her residence. The death appeared to be due to natural cause.
Click on the following link to see the April 6th through April 12th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: