Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of August 10th to August 16th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 305 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
8/10/16 at 20:50
- 132nd St SE / 21st Dr SE.
- Officers responded to a non-injury, non-blocking collision at the intersection of 132nd St SE and 21st Dr SE. A 20 year old male from Lake Stevens was arrested for driving on a suspended license. The driver was released from custody and provided a court date.
8/11/16 at 15:20
- 13200 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- A CPS investigation involving the possible assault of a 2 year old Mill Creek resident is being conducted.
8/11/16 at 15:48
- 15000 Block Main St.
- PSO took a report for a dog lunging at a runner in the 15000 block of Main Street.
8/11/16 at 21:50
- 14400 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- An officer stopped a 29 year old male bike rider from Bothell for defective equipment. The male subject was not cooperative and was arrested for refusal to give information to, or cooperate with, an officer. The subject was subsequently booked into jail on outstanding felony and misdemeanor warrants, and for making a false statement to a public servant.
8/12/16 at 20:24
- 16300 Block Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- An Everett man was pepper sprayed and robbed by an unknown man in a parking lot in the 16300 block of SR527.
8/13/16 at 14:22
- 3300 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers observed a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132 St SE. Upon closer inspection the owner of the vehicle, a 35 year old Lake Stevens man, was taken into custody for a felony drug warrant. During the search of the offender, officers located a significant amount of methamphetamines. With the assistance of a Lynnwood PD drug canine, the suspect's vehicle was impounded and a search warrant is being applied for.
8/14/16 at 02:23
- 14400 Block North Creek Dr.
- Police responded to the 14400 block of North Creek Drive for a physical domestic. Following an on scene investigation, a 33 year old Mill Creek woman was arrested and later booked for assaulting her husband.
8/14/16 at 20:17
- 2000 Block 132nd St SE.
- An employee of a business located in the 2000 block of 132 Street SE was confronted and threatened with violence in the business parking lot by two subjects that had earlier been suspected of planning a theft. The suspects then followed the victim in their vehicle for over a mile after he left the premises.
8/15/16 at 22:19
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer contacted a parked vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. As the officer approached he saw numerous drug paraphernalia items throughout the vehicle and one of the occupants was loading up his drugs foruse. A 22 year old male from Everett was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Use of Drug Paraphernalia. A 20 year old male from Everett was cited and released for Use of Drug Paraphernalia.
8/16/16 at 19:39
- 2000 Block 132nd St. SE.
- An officer contacted an occupied suspicious vehicle that pulled into a parking lot in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. The driver of the vehicle, a 42 year old male from Edmonds, was arrested for driving on a suspended license in the 2nd Degree. After a consent search of the vehicle, drug paraphernalia and schedule three narcotics were located. Charges were forwarded for prosecution.
8/16/16 at 20:52
- 1200 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A 41 year old female reported that her wedding ring was stolen from her residence in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd sometime between 07/04/16 and 08/16/16.
Click on the following link to see the August 3rd through August 9th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: