Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 503 responses were reported the week of August 10th to August 16th, 2018.
August 10, 2018
- 13:42:41-14700 BLK MAIN ST: An officer completed a theft report in the 14700 block of Main St.
- 14:40:36 - 4900 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a collision and found one of the drivers had a suspended driver's license. The driver was referred to the court.
- 19:29:33 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft that occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An employee caught a male trying to steal items and contacted him as he walked out of the store with all the items totaling $350 dollars. The employee was able to recover the items however, since the male passed all points of entry, the store pursued charges. Video and pictures were provided and an attempt to identify the male for charging will be completed.
- 22:05:01 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of counterfeit money being passed at a check stand. On two separate occasion, $100 dollar bills had been attempted to be passed as real money to purchase items from the store. Both the checkers noticed the fake money and seized the money. Pictures of suspects have been obtained and identification of the suspects is in process.
August 11, 2018
- 01:04:59 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 4100 block of 142nd St SE. A male and female couple had engaged in a verbal altercation that became physical. After extensive interviews of both involved parties it was determined the female was the primary aggressor and she was subsequently placed under arrest and booked into jail.
- 20:13:19 - 2400 BLK 143RD PL SE: A resident found a set of car keys in a lanyard as she was walking through a park in the 2400 block of 143rd Pl SE. No identification was found and no way of contacting the owner of the keys. The keys were booked into evidence for safekeeping.
August 12, 2018
- 03:16:43 - 2200 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2100 block of Village Green Dr. for speeding. Charges were referred to the juvenile prosecutor for possession of marijuana less than 40 grams for a 17 year old Mill Creek male.
- 13:57:30 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A man and woman were having a heated verbal argument in a public parking lot in the 15600 block of SR527.
- 15:11:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding a domestic incident that occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 21:35:10 - 145TH ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 14100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a moving violation. A 63 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
August 13, 2018
- 10:22:38 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Mill Creek police responded to the report of vandalism to a bank of mailboxes in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 22:53:40 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1200 block of 164th St SE. A 44 year old male got into a verbal argument with his 61 year old girlfriend. No crime committed.
August 14, 2018
- 09:49:32 - 15100 BLK 3RD DR SE: The origin and circumstances surrounding the discovery of human remains located near the 15100 block of 3rd Drive SE are under investigation. There is no threat to the public.
- 13:57:16 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for a Theft complaint. A yet to be identified male committed three thefts of goods in the store in 4 days, which were captured on surveillance video. Investigation pending.
- 21:28:42 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St Se. A narcotics investigation ensued and the vehicle was impounded for evidence. Investigation ongoing.
August 15, 2018
- 10:23:50 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a lost property incident in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Mill Creek male was reporting he had lost his wallet.
- 14:08:59 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek resident reported a vehicle prowl with a firearm stolen in the 14400 block of Main Street.
- 21:19:45 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE for expired registration. A 23 year old Renton male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and fail to transfer title within 45 days.
August 16, 2018
- 00:03:40 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Road to the report of a Verbal Domestic. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred.
- 08:54:40 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: A man reported that his vehicle was entered and tools stolen from within while it was parked in a parking garage in the 15100 block of Main Street.