Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of August 11th to August 17th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
August 11, 2017
- 09:56:41 - 15000 BLK 18TH LN SE: Officers responded to the 15000 block of 18th LN SE for a Malicious Mischief report. An 80-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown subjects had thrown eggs at his home.
- 13:20:59 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: While on routine patrol in an apartment complex in the 13500 block of North Creek DR officers located an unoccupied stolen vehicle. Attempts to contact the vehicle's owner were unsuccessful and the vehicle was impounded.
- 14:47:24 – 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a hit and run report in which the victim noticed damage to her vehicle and believes the damage occurred near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 20:26:21 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15100 block of Main St for a theft report. An unknown male broke into a vehicle and removed two bags. The male left the area in an unknown type red vehicle. Investigation is on going.
August 12, 2017
- 13:45:24 - 16000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to the 16000 block Village Green DR for a vehicle prowl report. A 40-year-old Mill Creek man reported an unknown suspect(s) had entered his unlocked vehicle overnight. The suspect left a firearm accessory behind (not owned by the victim). The item was collected as evidence and will be checked for fingerprints.
- 19:07:19 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 35-year-old female from Bothell was arrested for an outstanding warrant. After further investigation, the female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and legend drugs with no prescription.
- 20:21:17 – 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to the 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd for a theft report. An unknown person entered a vehicle and removed a pair of sunglasses. Investigation is on going.
August 13, 2017
- 00:25:38 – 15100 BLK MAIN ST: An officer was dispatched to the 15100 block of Main St for a reported woman who had been drinking and was having a difficult time getting into her car. Officers contacted the woman and attempted to assist her in getting a taxi or driving her to a place where she can rest for the night. The woman ultimately didn’t want police assistance. Later in the night officers received another call from concerned citizens about the woman. The woman had entered her vehicle and started up the engine. Officers arrested the woman for Physical Control and Resisting Arrest and she was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 08:59:58 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers made contact with a suspicious vehicle near the 3300 block of 132 St SE. As the officers were getting ready to contact the vehicle, the male who was sitting in the driver's seat exited the vehicle in a hasty fashion. Shortly after contacting an occupant of the vehicle, officers discovered that the vehicle was stolen. A K-9 track ensued and officers located the suspect hiding in a marsh a short distance away.
- 11:16:55 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for a Theft report. Employees were reporting that two days prior a male suspect stole two tools, valued at approximately $600. Employees were able to provide possible suspect information, which will be investigated.
- 11:36:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a disturbance with a reported suicidal male in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The male was located and released.
- 13:36:24 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1000 block of 164th ST SE for a Physical DV in progress. Upon arrival officers determined a 50-year-old Lynnwood man had become angry at his girlfriend and using his fist, punched out a window on her vehicle. The man was arrested and was found to have provided officers with a false name and date of birth. Once officers identified who the male really was several outstanding warrants for his arrest were located. The male was charged with DV Malicious Mischief and Making false statements and was booked into jail on those charges as well as his outstanding warrants.
- 22:50:56 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to the 14200 block 41st Dr SE for a report of a domestic. A 46-year-old Mill Creek male and a 41-year-old Mill Creek female had a verbal argument, no assault occurred.
August 14, 2017
- 06:18:29 -13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek woman had her rear window shattered and items stolen from her vehicle.
- 06:40:09 – 14500 BLK MAIN STREET: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of Main Street. A Mukilteo male reported his vehicle had been broken into during the overnight hours and items were stolen.
- 08:03:49 – 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer completed a possible trespass report in the 16000 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 08:30:59 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of illegal dumping in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Someone had dumped a large amount of items in a parking lot and left the area.
- 15:33:40 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer attempted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. The vehicle eluded officers.
- 17:26:18 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek male reported tools stolen from his work truck.
- 20:19:52 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Two men entered a business in the 15100 block of Main ST and damaged property.
- 23:12:49 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Puyallup man and woman were contacted behind an abandoned building in the 13300 block of SR527. The man was arrested for a Bellevue misdemeanor warrant and transferred to the custody of Bellevue PD.
August 15, 2017
- 18:01:54 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Police responded to a non-injury parking lot collision near the 15400 block of Country Club Drive.
August 16, 2017
- 12:47:48 - 14600 BLK 35TH DR SE: A 55 year old Mill Creek resident reported someone attempted to use his identity to gain lines of credit.
- 23:23:27 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer stopped a bicyclist in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 33-year-old male from Lynnwood had outstanding warrants for his arrest. The male claimed he had swallowed a large amount of heroin prior to police contact. A search of the area around the subject resulted in narcotics and drug paraphernalia being located. After a trip to the hospital, the male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 17, 2017
- 20:48:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a residence in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. reference trespassing. A 31-year-old Everett female was cited and released for Criminal Trespass 1st Degree and a 28 year old Everett female was arrested on Identity Theft and 3 warrants. The 28-year-old female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 22:28:13 – 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for having illegal lighting on his vehicle. A records check showed the driver to be suspended in the 3rd degree. The driver was arrested, cited and released with out incident.
Click on this link to see the August 11th to August 17th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.