Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 490 responses were reported the week of August 17th to August 23rd, 2018.
August 17, 2018
- 14:49:46 - 13200 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Police responded to a physical domestic assault and arrested a 25 year old man in the 13200 block of 46th AVE SE.
- 21:44:26 - 4900 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted person in the 4900 block of 132nd St SE.
August 18, 2018
- 03:20:39 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of 164th St SE. A 23 year old male got into a verbal altercation with his 22 year old girlfriend. No crime committed.
- 18:23:01 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Police responded to a suspicious circumstance report near the 2600 block of 143rd Place SE.
- 23:23:57 - 2300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 2300 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old male from Snohomish was arrested on an outstanding warrant, driving on a suspended license, and violation of a controlled substance.
August 19, 2018
- 09:37:12 - 2800 BLK 159TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2800 block of 159 St. SE. Nothing was taken from an unlocked vehicle overnight.
August 20, 2018
- 02:14:44 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a fight between approximately 15 to 20 individuals in the 15200 block of Main ST. Multiple people sustained injuries but no one was able to determine who started the fight. Everyone was separated and medics were called to provide aid.
- 11:55:16 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers are investigating the theft of a sign in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. SE.
- 20:34:49 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 3800 block of 154th Pl SE for a report of an assault that occurred in the 800 block of 164th St SE. A 31 year old Bothell female stated that she was assaulted in the 800 block of 164th St SE. Investigation is ongoing.
- 21:19:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A previous call indicated a strange odor inside of the hallway however, nothing that would indicate anything suspicious. The reporting party stated that he hadn't heard from his friend in two weeks, which was suspicious because it was unlike him. Officers decided to attempt entry into the residence and once inside, located a deceased individual. A medical examiner determined that it was most likely natural causes and took possession of the body.
August 21, 2018
- 21:36:06 - 1800 BLK 180TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 1800 block of 180th St. SE. Charges for DWLS 3rd Degree were referred for a 17 year old Everett male.
- 22:22:04 - 2900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a collision that occurred in the 2900 block of 132nd St SE. A car travelling east on 132nd St SE struck a pedestrian attempting to cross the road. The pedestrian was transported to the hospital with serious injuries.
- 23:12:06 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: While conducting routine patrol, officers stopped a vehicle in the 15600 block of Main ST whose registered owner had a driving status that was suspended and had a warrant. Upon contact it was determined that the operator of the vehicle was the registered owner and she was subsequently booked into jail.
August 22, 2018
- 19:44:35 - 19300 BLK 44TH AVE W. An officer transported a warrant subject from Lynnwood Jail to Snohomish County Jail.
August 23, 2018
- 22:43:01 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a male threatening suicide in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers contacted the male in the 13300 block of SR-527 and were able to help him get to the hospital.
Click on this link to see the August 17th to August 23rd, 2018, Mill Creek Police Blotter.