Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of August 18th to August 24th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
August 18, 2017
- 11:32:45 – 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic offense in the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The driver was found to have a suspended driver’s license and was cited into court.
- 11:47:59 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. A Mill Creek female reported items stolen from her vehicle in the overnight hour.
August 19, 2017
- 03:47:00 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A vehicle prowler was recorded on surveillance prowling several vehicles in the 1100 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 09:10:19 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The victim is a 39 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 10:51:01 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13700 block of 29th AVE SE for a report of a Disturbance. Upon arriving and investigation officers determined a 17 year old Mill Creek male had had a fight with his older brother. Due to the juvenile’s handicap no arrest was made and a report was taken for documentation only.
- 12:55:02 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to an unattended death in the 16100 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. The deceased was a 61 year old Mill Creek man.
- 20:43:47 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a theft in progress. A 25 to 30 year old male was suspected of removing several bottles of alcohol from the store. The male’s backpack and the cart containing the alcohol were recovered. The backpack was placed into safekeeping.
- 21:28:00 – 1400 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers responded to the 16300 block for a report of a possible DUI. A 36 year old Mill Creek male was arrested for Physical Control and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 20, 2017
- 03:22:55 - 2500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers observed a vehicle stopped in the center turn lane in the 2500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 43 year old Everett female was arrested and booked for Physical Control.
- 11:41:55 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious report in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd where blood and a recovered bullet were found. No suspect(s) or victim(s) have been located.
- 19:26:42 - 16200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A man reported an abandoned stroller near a storm water retention pond along the North Creek Trail in the 16200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. After a check of the area, the stroller was taken as found property.
- 22:38:21 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a shoplift that had just occurred near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE. Upon arrival, police contacted two juvenile subjects at a nearby restaurant who subsequently admitted to their roles in the theft. Both subjects were arrested and released to their parents.
August 21, 2017
- 08:58:46 - 14300 BLK 15TH DR SE: An officer responded to a report of a bullet found inside a house in the 14300 block of 15th Dr SE. A bullet had entered the house from the roof and penetrated into a bedroom. No further information at this time.
- 10:18:58 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to Cougar Park for a found property report. A child playing at the park found a backpack. Officers inspected the backpack and found it contained a small amount of marijuana. The suspected contraband was entered into evidence for destruction.
- 13:00:00 – 15300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A female was arrested in the 15300 block of Mill Creek Blvd on an extraditable felony warrant out of Virginia.
- 15:18:01 - 13700 BLK 31ST DR SE: Officers responded to a home in the 13700 block of 31st DR SE. A 62 year old Mill Creek woman reported her adult daughter’s boyfriend had been in her home without her permission.
- 17:23:53 - 2700 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers responded to the 2700 block of Silver Crest Dr for a report of a dispute between a landlord and a tenant over property.
- 18:32:22 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a shoplift in progress in the 15600 block of Main St. A 46 year old male was arrested for theft, and two others were trespassed from the grocery market. The male was cited and released pending his court date.
- 23:04:05 – 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer contacted a known wanted subject in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A 28 year old male was arrested for outstanding warrants and Possession of a Controlled Substance. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 22, 2017
- 10:05:23 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a report for two kids bicycles and one scooter, which were found at 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 10:16:02 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officer reported finding undocumented narcotics in the evidence processing room.
- 10:59:16 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2100 block of 132nd ST SE for a Substance Abuse complaint. Initial information stated a male and female were suspected of smoking narcotics behind a business. Officers arrived and contacted a 36 year old Mill Creek man and his 66 year old mother. Through investigation officers determined the two were smoking heroin together. The male was found to have over 1 gram of heroin in his possession and he was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 16:14:02 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to an apartment in the 14600 block of Main St for a Vehicle Prowl report. A 68 year old Mill Creek woman reported unknown subjects had entered her vehicle and stolen a box of family photos.
- 2:22:00 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old male from Snohomish was arrested for outstanding warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail. The male's vehicle was impounded for evidence and a search warrant is pending.
August 23, 2017
- 01:34:00 - 17500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers assisted the Sheriff’s Office in the 17500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY with an investigation. Eight individuals with ages ranging from 16 to 59 were trespassed from the property. A 16 year old female from California was listed as a runaway. The female was taken into protective custody and booked into the Denny Youth Center.
- 01:47:22 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious person in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 35 year old transient male was taken to the Snohomish County Jail for having an active felony escape warrant.
- 03:23:48 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a car that was parked behind a building in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. The male driver was asleep with drug paraphernalia in his lap. A subsequent consent search of the vehicle turned up more drug paraphernalia and several grams of illegally possessed marijuana. The male was arrested, cited, and released.
- 09:10:34 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a wooded area adjacent to McCollum Park for a suspicious circumstances call. Several homeless drug addicts were contacted and three were subsequently arrested for outstanding warrants. The other occupants of the camp were instructed to break down their unauthorized camp and leave the area.
- 10:32:38 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a found property report for a backpack found in the bushes in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 16:37:42 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A 52 year old Mill Creek resident reported his vehicle was damaged while parked unattended in a parking lot.
- 19:20:13 - 13700 BLK 43RD AVE SE: A transient male was arrested for being in possession of a stolen vehicle, stolen property and heroin in the 13700 block of 43 AVE SE.
- 22:06:40 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police responded to a nuisance report in the 900 block of 164th Street SE after a business reported a transient female refusing to leave the store. Subsequent contact with the female led to the discovery that she had a warrant for her arrest. However, despite arresting the 57 year old woman on the warrant, she was refused by the Snohomish County Jail booking staff due to mental/medical issues. After leaving the jail and refusing voluntary shelter/mental health services, the female was provided with a ride to a bus station per her request.
Click on this link to see the August 18th to August 24th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.