Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 303 responses were recorded the week of August 21st to August 27th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
August 21, 2020
- 04:39:46 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a suspicious report. A 31-year-old Edmonds male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on 2 misdemeanor warrants.
- 10:25:09 - 13300 BLK 28TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13300 block of 28th Ave SE. The victim is a 45-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 12:29:43 - 1900 BLK MILL FERN DR SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 1900 block of Mill Fern Drive.
- 14:01:56 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two people had an argument.
- 16:53:15 - 3900 BLK 134TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding an identity theft incident in the 3900 block of 134th PL SE.
- 18:53:39 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a cold vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. An unknown suspect/s used forced entry to access a vehicle and steal items.
August 22, 2020
- 06:31:26 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in which a wallet was stolen out of a vehicle. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 13:26:51 - 3000 BLK 149TH ST SE: Officers responded to a burglary in the 3000 block of 149 St. SE. Items were taken from an open garage overnight.
- 17:27:17 - MCELROY RD: Officers responded to assist the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with a serious collision investigation on McElroy Rd.
August 23, 2020
- 00:56:40 - ASH WAY / ALDER WAY: Officers responded to assist the Snohomish County Collision Investigation Unit with a serious injury collision on Ash Way and Alder Way.
August 24, 2020
- 19:11:49 - 1300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 1300 block of 132nd Street SE. A 37-year-old Sultan male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 19:49:01 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft of a bicycle in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. There are no leads at this time.
August 25, 2020
- 02:21:06 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14400 block of North Creek Dr. for a vehicle prowl report. A 24-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Possession Stolen Property 2nd Degree, Vehicle Prowl 2nd Degree, Theft 3rd Degree and Possession Drug Paraphernalia.
- 03:52:06 - 1400 BLK 144TH ST SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in progress in the 13400 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, stolen property was linked to a prowl that occurred in the 1400 block of 144th St SE. The property was returned to the victim and a report taken.
August 25, 2020
- 14:00:57 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a known wanted subject in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. A 31-year-old male from Mill Creek was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 19:47:56 - 22400 BLK 17TH AVE SE: Officers met with an outside agency for a warrant meet. Subsequently, a male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for his warrant out of Mill Creek.
August 26, 2020
- 08:08:37 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SW: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office in the 600 block of 128th Street SE after suspects fled from a robbery into the City of Mill Creek.