Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of August 24th to August 30th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 249 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
8/24/16 at 07:46
- 16300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- An officer responded to a suspicious circumstance call at a business in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A small business owner reported someone left a burglary tool in her door during an attempted break-in, which occurred sometime overnight. This was the third burglary attempt at this business in the past week.
8/24/16 at 20:48
- 13200 Block 44th Ave SE.
- An officer was flagged down in the 13200 block of 44th Ave SE. Construction workers informed police that two males had stolen a power tool and fled the area when confronted. Officers were able to locate the suspect’s vehicle. After further investigation it was determined nothing was stolen, but two juveniles from Everett and Mill Creek were trespassed from the location.
8/24/16 at 21:20
- 15100 Block Main St.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a hit and run in the 15100 block of Main Street. A witness observed one vehicle strike another and then flee the scene. The witness was able to obtain the license plate and assist the victim.
8/25/16 at 19:55
- 1600 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer contacted a transient male in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. The 28 year old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant. After further investigation, officers recovered stolen property in the male’s possession. Due to medical issues the male was released from custody, and felony charges are pending further investigation.
8/25/16 at 20:36
- 4400 Block 132nd St SE.
- An officer contacted a male and female who were involved in a verbal argument in the 4400 block of 132nd St SE. The male was arrested for outstanding warrants but released from custody after the jail refused to book the subject due to drug usage.
8/25/16 at 21:23
- 3400 Block 132nd St SE.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. An Everett female's vehicle was struck by another vehicle and the striking vehicle fled the scene. Investigation pending.
8/26/16 at 02:53
- 1200 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- An officer responded to report of a vehicle theft in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 25 year old male from Bothell was visiting his friends when his 2007 Nissan Altima was stolen.
8/26/16 at 05:19
- 15600 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to a report of a bicycle theft in the 15600 block of Main St. A 28 year old from Bothell had his bike stolen while he was at work.
8/28/16 at 08:29
- 15500 Block Main St.
- Officers contacted a subject in the Town Center who was exhibiting signs of methamphetamine intoxication. Although the subject refused to identify himself to police, one of the officers recognized the subject from a contact in 2012. Officers discovered the subject was wanted for numerous felony warrants and he was taken into custody without incident. The subject was transported to the Snohomish County Jail and booked on his warrants.
8/30/16 at 07:17
- 500 Block 124th St SE.
- A 26 year old male was arrested in the 500 block of 124th St SE and booked for a misdemeanor warrant out of Snohomish County South District Court for Theft 3rd Degree.
Click on the following link to see the August 24th through August 30th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: