Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 533 responses were reported the week of August 24th to August 30th, 2018.
August 24, 2018
- 09:48:09 - 5900 BLK 232ND ST SW - Mill Creek’s K9 unit assisted Mountlake Terrace PD with a narcotic sniff of a vehicle in the 5900 block of 232nd St. SW.
- 18:08:29 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a malicious mischief that occurred in the 15600 block of Main St. The victim called to report that an unknown suspect keyed/ scratched the side of her vehicle when she was in the store shopping. Due to the lack of surveillance cameras a suspect was not able to be identified. A scan for possible printable surfaces was also conducted however it did not appear that the suspect left any finger markings on the vehicle. A report was taken.
- 19:27:05 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police made contact with a 32 year old female in the 13400 block and subsequently booked her into Snohomish County Jail for her warrant.
- 21:14:02 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Police arrested a 28 year old Mount Vernon male for driving with a suspended license. He was cited and released on scene.
- 22:14:25 - 35TH AVE SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 3500 block of Silver Crest Dr on a vehicle with expired tabs. Upon contact, it was revealed that the driver had an outstanding warrant and was operating the vehicle on a suspended license. During a search incident to arrest, the male was found to have drug paraphernalia on his person. Consent to search the vehicle was granted by the driver and the passenger of the vehicle and narcotics were found during the search. Both subjects were placed under arrest, cited and released.
August 25, 2018
- 01:42:27 - 2300 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers attempted to stop a vehicle in the 2300 block of Seattle Hill Rd for lane travel. The vehicle failed to stop. The vehicle stopped in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 34 year old Lynnwood male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Fail to Obey and DUI.
- 03:56:56 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19:51:35 - 15200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15100 block for defective equipment. A 16 year old Everett male was cited and released for NVOL w/o ID.
- 20:39:26 - 16700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a registration violation. A 24 year old Renton male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and a 24 year old Renton female was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a warrant.
August 26, 2018
- 07:47:26 - 14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek resident found an unknown white powder substance inside a plastic bag on the ground in the 14200 block of North Creek DR.
- 07:56:20 - 19300 BLK 22ND AVE SE: Mill Creek’s K-9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office in the 19300 block of 22nd Ave. SE with the location and apprehension of a burglary suspect.
- 09:32:56 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A business was burglarized in the 15600 block of Main Street.
- 20:09:32 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 19 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
August 27, 2018
- 00:02:50 - 13500 BLK 40TH AVE SE: Police responded to the 13500 block of 40th Ave SE to the report of a possible physical domestic. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined to be a verbal domestic with no evidence of criminal activity.
- 03:30:09 - 17100 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a 51 year old Edmonds female in the 17100 block of 9th Ave SE. She was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant and refused at the jail. The female was driven to her residence.
- 07:32:41 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to the 4100 block of 133rd ST SE for a burglary overnight.
- 21:51:33 - 16500 BLK 9TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a 32 year old transient male in the 16500 block of 9th Ave SE. The male was arrested for having vehicle theft tools and outstanding warrants, and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 28, 2018
- 0:05:28 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the area of SR 527/164th ST SE for a hit and run report. An 86 year old Mill Creek woman's vehicle was struck in the intersection by a vehicle that fled the scene after the collision. Through investigation the driver (a 27 year old Bothell man) was arrested and booked into jail.
- 14:56:34 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek PD provided assistance to Bellevue PD in reference to a missing person investigation.
- 15:37:35 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a shoplift in the 15600 block of Main St.
- 18:11:35 - 2800 BLK 152ND PL SE: An elderly Mill Creek woman was reported missing from the 2800 block of 152nd Place SE. She was later found after she suffered a medical issue and was subsequently contacted by Snohomish County Fire and the Mill Creek Police.
- 19:11:08 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police took an attempted burglary report at a business near the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
August 29, 2018
- 08:05:26 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a burglary that had occurred overnight in the 3400 block of 35th Ave SE. A local business was broken into and change was stolen.
- 15:10:41 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a theft in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two subjects had items stolen from their lockers at a local business.
- 19:09:27 - 16700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 16700 block of Bothell Everett Highway and as a result, cited and released a 21 year old male for Driving While Suspended 3rd Degree.
- 23:11:41 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 48 year old Everett male was cited and released for Fail to Transfer Title within 45 Days and DWLS 3rd Degree.
August 30, 2018
- 03:32:59 - 2800 BLK 136TH PL SE: Police responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 2800 block of 136th Pl SE. A 32 year old female was contacted and is suspected of attempted vehicle prowl. The investigation is ongoing.
- 13:19:15 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found report for a medical key card, which had been found at 15700 block of Main St.
- 14:38:46 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: A Mill Creek woman assaulted her roommate in the 1300 block of 156 ST SE.
- 19:58:35 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for defective equipment in the 12900 block of 16th Ave SE. A 33 year old Everett male was cited and released for NVOL w/o ID.