Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 373 responses were recorded the week of August 28th to September 3rd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
August 28, 2020
- 06:05:47 - 3200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 3200 block of 139th Pl Se. A 30 year old male from Mill Creek awoke to his motorcycle stolen.
- 07:51:15 - 7500 BLK BROADWAY: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with a stolen vehicle recovery in the 7500 block of Broadway in Everett.
- 09:42:31 - 2400 BLK 157TH PL SE: Officers took a cold theft report for an incident which occurred several weeks prior near the 2400 block of 157th Pl SE.
- 12:21:28 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St Se. A 28 year old male from Marysville was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for theft 3 and use of drug paraphernalia.
- 15:31:09 - 1200 BLK 146TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1200 block of 146th St Se. A 37 year old male and 34 year old female were involved in a verbal dispute. No crime occurred.
August 29, 2020
- 16:58:21 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A 36 year old Lynnwood woman reported her car window was smashed and items of value were stolen.
- 19:04:32 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to the 13400 block for a verbal domestic. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no crime had occurred and a report was taken.
- 19:17:31 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A 15 year old Seattle female ran away from her parents. She had been located a few hours earlier by Snohomish County Sheriff’s Deputies.
August 30, 2020
- 22:28:08 - 151ST ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation at the intersection of 151st St SE and Bothell-Everett HWY. A 29 Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 22:33:44 - 3200 BLK 150TH PL SE: Police responded to the report of fraudulent use of credit card information of a resident in the 3200 block of 150th Pl SE. The investigation is ongoing.
August 31, 2020
- 10:26:11 - 2000 BLK 163RD ST SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2000 block of 163 St. SE.
- 20:01:00 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a cold vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main Street. A wallet and credit cards were stolen from inside a vehicle, and the cards were subsequently used for fraudulent purchases.
- 20:56:13 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of an assault in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. An unidentified male punched another male.
September 1, 2020
- 09:23:11 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took an ID theft report for a citizen who resides near the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:21:23 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers took a report originating outside of the City, regarding a Mill Creek man who was making threats to harm himself and others. Officers subsequently filed for an Extreme Risk Protection Order.
- 15:23:00 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 15:40:52 - 1200 BLK 112TH ST SE: PSO took a found property report for identification documents, which were found in Everett and dropped off at Mill Creek Police Department.
September 2, 2020
- 17:00:11 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the 13200 block 45th AVE SE for a missing person’s report. A 40 year old Mill Creek woman reported her 17 year old daughter missing.
- 18:52:22 - 2800 BLK 136TH PL SE: An officer was contacted in regards to ongoing verbal altercations in the 2800 block of 136th PL SE. No crimes were reported. A report was taken to document the ongoing issues.
September 3, 2020
- 08:31:04 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15200 block Main ST for an attempted vehicle theft. An unknown suspect illegally entered a vehicle owned by a 51 year old Stillaguamish man and attempted to steal the vehicle.
- 09:23:14 - 1900 BLK 151ST ST SE: PSO took custody of a lost Chihuahua at 1900 block of 151st St. SE and transported the dog to PAWS Animal Shelter.
- 14:54:23 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 14700 block Main ST for a theft complaint. A 52 year old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspect(s) stole her bicycle from its secured bike rack. There is no suspect information.
- 18:50:20 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A 34 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 22:15:41 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Subsequent to investigation, a male suspect was apprehended and booked into Snohomish County Jail for Trafficking Stolen Property 1st degree without incident.