Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of August 31st to September 6th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 258 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
8/31/16 at 08:47
- 1900 Block 132nd St SE.
- Officers took a hit and run report incident in which the fleeing vehicle struck a Microsoft commuter bus. The Microsoft bus was equipped with cameras that recorded the suspect vehicle's license plate. Officers have identified a suspect and the investigation continues.
8/31/16 at 23:40
- 13600 Block 28th Dr SE.
- Two Mill Creek men were arrested for possession of Marijuana while under 21 years old. One of the men was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, while under 21.
09/01/16 at 05:22
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Mill Creek Police responded to the report of a possible DUI in the parking lot of a business. Upon arrival, police contacted a 28 year old Edmonds man who was discovered to have active warrants for his arrest. While taking the subject into custody the man fled on foot; however after a short foot pursuit through morning rush hour traffic the man was captured by police and taken into custody. Further investigation is ongoing.
09/01/16 at 11:20
- 3200 Block 150th Pl SE.
- An 18 year old Mill Creek resident reported a rape that occurred approximately two years ago.
09/02/16 at 03:48
- 1100 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A Mill Creek woman was arrested for Assault 4th Degree for punching her boyfriend, in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
09/02/16 at 20:45
- 15000 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to a report of a credit card being stolen from a business located in the 15100 block of Main St. The 65 year old male reported that someone had illegally entered his locker and took a credit card from his wallet. The card was subsequently used at three different stores before he was able to close the account. The case is under investigation.
09/03/16 at 16:41
- 2100 Block 162nd Pl SE.
- A 56 year old male assaulted a 59 year old female in the 2100 block of 162nd PL SE. The investigation is on-going.
09/04/16 at 19:13
- 16300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- An officer responded to a burglary report in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Four local businesses in one suite were burglarized sometime over the weekend. The investigation is ongoing.
09/05/16 at 06:39
- 16300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a commercial burglary in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two businesses were broken into overnight.
09/05/16 at 11:29
- 15900 Block 27th Dr SE.
- Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15900 block of 27 Dr SE. A car was broken into overnight and shoes were stolen.
09/06/16 at 19:20
- 15200 Block Main St.
- Officers responded to a court order violation in the 15200 block of Main St. The suspect fled on foot when officers arrived. A canine team searched for the suspect but did not locate him.
Click on the following link to see the August 31st through September 6th, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: