Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of August 4th to August 10th, 2017.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
August 4, 2017
- 04:25:41 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 33 year old male from Bothell was arrested and transported to Bothell PD where he was booked.
- 07:30:14 - 2600 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: An officer recovered a stolen vehicle in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd.
- 10:06:32 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a stolen vehicle license plate in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 37 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 15:27:59 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a bicycle theft from the 15800 block of 32nd Dr SE. A Mill Creek woman came to the police department to report her daughter’s bicycle stolen.
- 16:06:22 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of lost property in the 15700 block of Main Street.
- 16:21:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in a parking lot in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A Mill Creek woman's vehicle was struck and the striking vehicle fled the scene.
- 16:43:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of property damage in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek woman reported damage to the interior of her apartment.
August 5, 2017
- 15:33:27 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle in the 14500 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy upon being notified the driver has a suspended license. The driver was cited into court.
August 6, 2017
- 02:56:54 - 1500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: A Tacoma man was arrested for possession of methamphetamine in the 1500 block of Seattle Hill RD.
- 10:38:41 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of fraudulent charges on a credit card. A Mill Creek man believed his credit card had been skimmed and used illegally.
- 12:15:37 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of mailboxes being broken into in the 14700 block of Main Street. Nothing appeared to have been stolen and a report is on file.
- 12:32:49 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek female was reporting someone had entered her vehicle and stole items.
- 13:11:43 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported hit and run from the 14600 block of Main Street. A Mill Creek resident reported their vehicle was struck during the overnight hours.
- 14:04:07 - 13400 BLK 40TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a juvenile complaint in the 13400 block of 40th Ave SE. Through investigation it was determined a 14 year old male assaulted a 5 year old boy. Charges of assault have been forwarded to the prosecutor for review.
- 15:47:17 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR:An officer completed a theft report in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 17:11:46 - 14800 BLK 9TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a stolen license plate in the 14800 block of Main Street.
- 20:06:14 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 4200 block of 139th Place SE. A juvenile male was arrested for malicious mischief.
August 7, 2017
- 10:31:46 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: PSO took a report for illegal dumping at 4300 block of 132nd St. SE.
- 11:36:41 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a tire slashing incident which occurred near the 4200 block of 139 Pl SE.
- 16:58:35 - 15900 BLK 34TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a fraud report in the 15900 block of 34 Ave. SE. A Mill Creek man fell prey to an online scam.
- 20:11:12 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a physical domestic located at 16100 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 20 year old male from Mill Creek was arrested for assaulting his roommate and resisting arrest. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:58:59 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the16200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a report of a robbery. A white male in his 20s had entered the business and demanded medication. The male left with over 600 pills that cost $657.97. Investigation is on going.
August 8, 2017
- 02:24:59 – 1000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer stopped a known wanted subject on a bicycle in the 1000 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old transient male failed to stop and led police on a foot pursuit. The wanted subject escaped through local trail systems. A ditched back pack was later recovered and was packed full of burglary tools. Charges will be forwarded for prosecution.
- 06:03:48 – 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding a burglary which occurred at a local business near the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 11:41:00 – 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found property report for a driver license, which had been found at 13900 block of North Creek Dr.
- 12:48:01 - 4700 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers took a report regarding an ID theft. The victim resides near the 4700 block of 132 Pl SE.
- 17:11:03 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A license plate was stolen from a parked vehicle.
- 23:53:25 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2600 block of 132nd St SE for a report of an assault with a weapon. A 50 year old Mill Creek male assaulted his 40 year old wife and a 20 year old Snohomish male with a machete. The male stole an IPhone and damaged a door. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 9, 2017
- 09:16:11 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer completed a vehicle prowl reportin the 1100 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 18:14:29 - 3300 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers responded to a report of a suicide in the 3300 block of Silver Crest Drive SE. The reporting party was the father calling to report his 18 year old son had attempted to hang himself. The father claims that he had to cut the jump rope that his son utilized to attempt suicide. After further investigation and subsequent questioning of the son, it was determined that as a result of the suicide attempt, the father physically assaulted his son causing minor injury to his neck and forehead. The son was transported to the hospital for an evaluation and the father was arrested and booked into jail for domestic assault.
- 23:52:22 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic assault that occurred in the 2500 block of 132nd St SE. As officers were arriving on scene, dispatch advised that the father had some sort of weapon and the mother was asking if he was going to kill them with it. Officers were able to make contact with the suspect, place him into custody and transport him to jail on two counts of felony assault.
August 10, 2017
- 00:32:12 - 13400 BLK 41ST AVE SE: A Mill Creek resident reported that her garage was entered and a bicycle was stolen.
- 01:37:31 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Police recovered a cashier's till in a parking lot near the 15100 block of Main Street. It was later learned that the till had been stolen during a burglary that had occurred in Seattle.
- 10:26:18 - 3800 BLK 135TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a check fraud incident in the 3800 block of 135th St SE. A Mill Creek woman was reporting fraudulent activity on her bank account.
- 10:36:09 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer completed a fraud report in the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 14:56:53 - 2900 BLK 140TH PL SE: PSO took a found property report for mail found in the 2900 block of 140th Pl. SE.
- 15:56:59 - 1700 BLK 148TH ST SE: An officer completed a burglary report in the 1700 block of 148th St SE.
- 18:46:06 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police contacted an elderly Mill Creek man at a business near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE after he had made threats to kill several people. It was later discovered that the man had already been trespassed from the location. For those reasons, the man was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for felony harassment and trespassing.
Click on this link to see the August 4th to August 10th, 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.