Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 334 responses were recorded the week of December 11th to December 17th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
December 11, 2020
- 14:01:22 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
December 12, 2020
- 11:12:41 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Road.
- 20:58:38 - 1300 BLK 164TH ST SW: Police assisted outside agencies in the pursuit of a suspect wanted for eluding law enforcement. The driver was apprehended in the 15700 block of Manor Way and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:35:16 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred and a report was taken.
December 13, 2020
- 12:52:56 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 14700 block of Main Street. Following an on-scene investigation it was determined that no crime occurred between the involved parties.
- 13:09:27 - 2700 BLK 152ND PL SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 2700 block of 152 Pl. SE.
December 14, 2020
- 09:39:44 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers contacted a suspicious person in the 13500 block of North Creek drive. The person provided a false name, but officers eventually determined the man’s true identity and discovered he had a felony escape warrant from DOC for failing to register as a sex offender. The 44-year-old man experiencing homelessness was booked into jail for his warrant.
- 13:44:43 - 15300 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 15300 block 28th DR SE. A 50-year-old Mill Creek woman reported a check she had mailed to her church for a donation had been stolen and cashed by an unknown suspect.
- 23:37:19 - 15200 BLKMAIN ST: Officers responded to the 15200 block of Main Street for a theft report. Someone(s) unknown to the victims smashed a vehicles window and stole a backpack. A report was taken.
December 15, 2020
- 04:56:25 - 4300 BLK 135TH PL SE: Officers responded to the 4300 block of 135th Pl SE for a theft report. Two males 27 and 30 years old were cited and released for Vehicle Prowl 2nd Degree.
- 08:05:29 - 600 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer responded to a nuisance in the 600 block of 164th St SE. A 23-year-old homeless female was ultimately trespassed from the location.
- 08:12:00 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: The School Resource Officer responded to a juvenile complaint in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The reporting party wanted to notify Law Enforcement of inappropriate images being sent between a group of minors. An investigation revealed no crime had been committed. All involved have been contacted and educated on laws regarding minors and the sending or possessing sexually explicit images.
- 22:59:58 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: A 53-year-old Mill Creek man and a 51-year-old Mill Creek woman got into a verbal argument in the 15400 block of Country Club DR.
December 16, 2020
- 06:04:01 14000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14000 block of North Creek Drive after a Mill Creek man reported his vehicle broken into and several of his belongings, including a pistol, stolen.
- 08:11:55 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to an attempted theft that had just occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE.
- 11:42:44 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a malicious mischief in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A bank of mailboxes was pried open.
- 12:09:22 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a domestic assault in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. A Mill Creek woman was booked into jail for assault.
- 20:19:52 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd and subsequently completed a report.
December 17, 2020
- 09:18:43 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a cold malicious mischief report in the 1500 block of 132nd Street SE after a business owner reported rock damage to their window.
- 10:12:02 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of a verbal domestic in the 1100 block of 156 Pl. SE.