Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotters, a total of 801 responses were reported the weeks of December 14th to December 27th, 2018.
December 14, 2018
- 2:53:38 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A Shoreline woman was arrested in the 15600 block of Main ST on a felony warrant out of Oregon.
- 18:26:46 1300 - BLK 144TH ST SE: Police responded to the 1300 block of 144th St SE to the report of a disturbance involving a possible gun shot. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no crime had occurred and the nature of the call was a verbal domestic.
- 2:28:04 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15100 block of Main St for a registration violation. A 32 year old Mill Creek male was cited and released for failure to transfer title within 45 days.
- 22:59:03 - 132ND ST SE / 19TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1400 block of 132nd St SE for an equipment violation. A 42 year old Concrete male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 15, 2018
- 03:24:21 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of a verbal domestic. Investigation revealed that a 46 year old Mill Creek male and a 28 year old Mill Creek female (engaged) were having an argument about him going to sleep. No crime occurred.
- 16:45:36 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report in the 13500 block of North Creek DR regarding a domestic disturbance in which property was damaged.
- 20:12:52 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to medical call in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Investigation revealed that a 58 year old Mill Creek male was in violation of a Domestic Violence‐No Contact Order. The male was transported to the hospital and cited.
- 0:51:24 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / DUMAS RD: Police responded to a two car collision in the 13600 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Drivers of the vehicles were transported to the hospital and an investigation is ongoing.
December 16, 2018
- 6:22:56 - 6200 BLK 15TH DR SE: A Mill Creek woman was arrested for DUI and Hit and Run in the 16200 block of 15 DR SE.
- 8:20:14 - 3200 BLK 163RD PL SE: Officers responded to the 3200 block of 163rd Pl SE for a theft report. Investigation revealed that on 12/16/18 at approx. 1:51 A.M. boxes were removed from the porch of a residence. Investigation is on-going.
- 0:39:43 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a business in the 15600 block of Main St for a report of a male following employees and acting odd. A Seattle male was contacted and trespassed from the business, per a manager’s request. The male left without any further incidents.
December 17, 2018
- 13:14:15 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT WAY: PSO took a found report for a purse, which was found at 16400 Bothell -Everett Hwy.
- 7:18:46 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police arrested a 27 year old Everett man on a felony escape warrant near the 15600 block of Main Street.
- 0:30:09 - 14300 BLK 20TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of a burglary in the 14300 block of 20th Dr SE. A home was broken into sometime throughout the day. Various items and a vehicle were stolen. Follow-up required.
December 18, 2018
- 8:02:49 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police took a theft report from the 15000 block of Main Street after a Mill Creek man reported his wallet stolen from a locker. The victim also reported fraudulent transactions on one of his credit cards.
- 12:57:51-16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16300 block of SR 527 for a found property report. A woman's wallet was turned into officers. The wallet and contents were entered into the property room.
- 15:33:06 -1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block Mill Creek Blvd for a Theft report. A 20 year old Mill Creek man reported the theft of his wallet, which contained a credit card.
December 19, 2018
- 0:00:37-13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13400 block of Dumas Road. Investigation revealed that while no assault appeared to have occurred, a court order was violated between a male and female. The male had left the scene, and charges are being filed.
- 07:56:41 - 13300 BLK 44TH AVE SE: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13300 block of 44th Ave SE. A vehicle had been broken into and items were stolen. No suspect information exists at this time.
- 3:22:19 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers issued a trespass notice to a belligerent customer at a local fast food establishment.
- 21:36:42 - 1300 BLK 141ST ST SE: Police responded to a disturbance in the 1300 block of 141st St SE. Subsequent to investigation, officers on scene determined a Verbal Domestic had taken place between a father and daughter.
December 20, 2018
- 11:23:17 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle. One of the passengers quickly left the traffic stop in a suspicious manner. Officers obtained his name and discovered he was a wanted fugitive. With the assistance of an Everett PD K‐9 unit, the subject was apprehended after a brief manhunt.
December 21, 2018
- 01:31:19 - 3000 BLK 144TH ST SE: Police responded to a report of pieces of found mail in the 14400 block of 35th Ave SE. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined mail was taken from the porch of a residence in the 3000 block of 144th St SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 17:37:54 - 2600 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a residential burglary in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd.
- 19:15:26 - 300 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 300 block of 128th ST SW. Charges of DWLS 3rd Degree to be forwarded for a 48 year old Everett male.
December 22, 2018
- 01:24:59 - 100 BLK INTERSTATE 5 N/B: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 100 block of Interstate 5 N/B. Charges for Failure to Transfer Title within 45 Days to be filed against a 32 year old Bothell male.
- 18:57:47 - 3800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 3800 block of 132nd ST SE. A 27 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant and DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 23, 2018
- 13:15:36 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Following an investigation, a Kent man was charged with several DV related charges.
December 24, 2018
- 02:05:20 - 20600 BLK LOCUST WAY: Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted SCSO with the location and apprehension of a suspect in the 20600 block of Locust Way who fled from a stolen vehicle.
- 04:59:44 - 4700 BLK MALTBY RD: Mill Creek K9 Unit responded to the 4700 block of Maltby road to assist the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with a burglary in progress. An adult male was subsequently located by K9 Bagira and taken into custody. The male was booked into jail for burglary.
- 08:32:15 - 14300 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek man living in the 14300 block of North Creek DR. was transported to Swedish Mill Creek for psychiatric care. He gave four firearms to police for safe keeping.
- 10:52:45 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a subject in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 29 year old male from Bothell was cited and released for use of drug paraphernalia.
- 15:50:06 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a shoplift in the 15600 block of Main St. A 61 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested for theft and criminal trespass. The female was cited and released pending her court date.
- 17:51:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to an assault in progress at the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation, a male was arrested for Assault 4 DV as well as a warrant for his arrest and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
December 25, 2018
- 11:17:20 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A commercial burglary occurred at the 13400 block of SR-527. No suspect information exists at this time.
December 26, 2018
- 06:59:27 - SEATTLE HILL RD / 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a Theft report at City Hall. An employee of Mill Creek security turned in found mail that had been located along the side of the road. The mail appeared to have been stolen and discarded.
- 13:53:03 - 3200 BLK 151ST PL SE: Officers responded to a Theft complaint in the 3200 block of 151st PL SE. A 48 year old Mill Creek woman reported the theft of Christmas decorations from her front yard.