Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of December 1st to December 8th, 2017.
December 01, 2017
- 08:47:31 - 15400 BLK MAIN STREET: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 15400 BLK of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 09:21:42 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a burglary report, which occurred near the 14900 BLK of Bothell Everett HWY.
- 10:10:05 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 13400 Block of Dumas RD.
- 11:54:31 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: PSO took a report for a dog biting another dog at 4200 BLK of 139th Pl. SE.
- 17:51:36 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 Block of 132nd ST SE for a theft report. A white male approximately 25-35 years of age exited the store with approx. $1,300 worth of merchandise. The merchandise was recovered by the business. Investigation is on-going.
- 23:05:23 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15200 BLK of Main ST for a moving violation. A 20 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 02, 2017
- 05:28:34 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13400 Block of Dumas RD. A vehicle window was smashed. Investigation is on-going.
- 09:50:01 - 2400 BLK 139TH ST SE: Officers responded to a fraud report at the Mill Creek Police Department. A local man was scammed.
- 14:50:55 - 13900 BLK NORTH POINT CIRCLE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13900 Block of North Point Circle. A local man had tools taken from his work van outside his home.
- 4:55:31 - 1340 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report on a vehicle prowl that occurred near the 13400 Block of Duma Rd.
- 22:28:53 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer contacted a robbery suspect in the 900 BLK of 164th St SE. A 26 year old transient male was arrested and booked the subject into jail.
- 23:00:18 - 17200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 17700 Block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a moving violation. A male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County jail for DWLS 1st Degree and Violation of Ignition Interlock Device.
December 03, 2017
- 05:46:39 - 3000 Block 138TH ST SE: Officers were dispatched to the 3000 Block of 138th ST SE. A local man had his mail stolen out of his mailbox.
- 10:26:07 - 2600 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officer attempted to contact a warrant subject in the 2600 Block of 133RD PL SE. A male was booked into Snohomish County Jail on a DUI/ attempt to elude warrant.
- 11:28:00 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a package theft in the 14500 Block of North Creek DR. The victim is a 25 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 11:37:29 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers took a burglary report in which a home was broken into near the 1800 Block of Mill Creek RD.
- 17:38:45 - 900 BLK 148TH LN SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance, which occurred near the 900 Block of 148th LN SE.
- 19:50:33 - 3900 BLK 141ST PL SE: Officers responded to the 3900 Block of 141st Pl SE for a robbery report. It was reported that a 40 year old Mill Creek female was robbed at gun point by 2 black males between the ages of 20 and 30. Investigation is on-going.
- 23:34:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers recovered a brown wallet in the 16300 Block of Bothell-Everett HWY. The wallet was placed into found property.
December 04, 2017
- 02:38:30 - 16700 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer made a traffic stop in the 16700 Block of Bothell Everett HWY. The 35 year old male driver was arrested on a warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 12:41:17 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a commercial motor vehicle for an inspection and found the driver had a suspended license. The truck was placed out of service until the company could find another driver.
- 13:33:35 - 135 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: PSO took a report for a found credit card, which was found at 13500 Block of Bothell Everett HWY.
- 13:57:34 - 14300 BLK 15TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a package theft in the 14300 Block of 15th DR SE.
- 14:43:49 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek Police assisted the Bellevue Police Department on investigative follow up.
December 05, 2017
- 10:37:57 - 135 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A stolen vehicle from Everett was recovered in the 13500 Block of North Creek DR.
- 10:58:32 - 3500 BLK 132ND ST SE: PSO took a report for a backpack, which was found at 3500 BLK of 132nd ST SE.
December 06, 2017
- 03:45:38 - 16400 BLK ASH WAY: An unknown male turned in a wallet to police that he found in the roadway. The owner of the wallet, whose ID was inside, will be contacted to facilitate the return.
December 07, 2017
- 05:40:31 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 Block of Dumas RD. The victim is a 32 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 13:00:30 - 15900 BLK 30TH DR SE: PSO impounded a stray dog to Everett Animal Shelter.
- 19:41:13 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A grocery store in the 3300 block of 132nd ST SE reported an attempted theft of merchandise.
December 08, 2017
- 02:00:05 - 11700 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer stopped a bicycle for riding at night without a light in the 11700 Block of 19th AVE SE. A 31 year old male from Everett was arrested for an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 05:00:45 - 13600 BLK 43RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a home in the 13600 Block of 43rd AVE SE, where a man was reporting his estranged son had arrived. The son has a warrant for his arrest. Officers arrived after son had left and could not locate him.
- 07:54:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to lost passport at the 1300 BLK of North Creek DR.
- 14:11:28 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Seattle woman had her locker broken into inside a gym facility in the 15000 BLK of Main ST.