Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 345 responses were recorded the week of December 25th to December 31st, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
December 25, 2020
- 01:30:32 - 1400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a moving violation in the 1400 block of 132nd Street SE. A 54-year-old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 26, 2020
- 19:04:26 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a cold vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A vehicle window was broken and property from inside was stolen by unknown suspect/s.
- 22:26:16 - 11600 BLK NE 195TH ST: Police booked an adult female into Snohomish County Jail for her warrant with the assistance of Kirkland PD.
December 27, 2020
- 03:10:05 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the report of a suspicious vehicle in the 15700 block of Main Street. A traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle and the driver was arrested for DUI.
- 23:02:10 - 14200 BLK 20TH DR SE: Officers responded to the report of a domestic disturbance in the 14200 block of 20th Drive SE. Two subjects were arguing, no assault occurred, and the subjects separated for the night.
December 28, 2020
- 15:13:53 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers filed a CPS intake report. At the time the report was received, CPS was already headed to the associated residence. Police presence was not requested. CPS is currently investigating the details of the report.
- 22:04:09 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13200 block of 132nd Street SE for an investigation of a possible order violation and littering. A 42-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and two misdemeanor warrants.
December 29, 2020
- 06:06:48 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 3200 block of 132nd Street SE. Unknown subject(s) spray painted obscenities on signs/walls/pathways at the park.
December 30, 2020
- 15:35:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a robbery in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Bothell man was booked into jail.
December 31, 2020
- 02:01:21 - 17000 BLK I5 South: Police stopped a vehicle in the 17000 block of I5 for a felony warrant. The registered owner was subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail for her warrant.
- 08:51:32 - 15500 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers responded to a residential burglary in the 15500 block of 14 Drive SE.
- 15:02:27 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE. A male tried to return merchandise he had stolen. Investigation pending.
- 17:27:29 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a hit and run in the 13400 block of 35th Avenue SE.