Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotters, a total of 334 responses were reported for the week of December 27th, 2019 to January 2nd, 2020.
December 27, 2019
- 12:09:27 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 15700 block of Main St.
- 10:26:03 - 16200 BLK 24TH DR SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 16200 block of 24 Dr. SE. A package was stolen from a porch.
December 28, 2019
- 20:24:39 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 25-year-old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 29, 2019
- 02:22:58 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16100 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY for a collision. A vehicle hit the doors of a shed and left the area. A report was taken.
- 11:46:15 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 12:17:25 - 1200 BLK 139TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of 139th Pl SE. The victim is a 59-year-old resident. No suspect info at this time.
- 18:44:09 - 2800 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 2800 block of Silver Crest Dr. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined there was no crime and a report was taken.
- 23:40:53 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired vehicle registration. A 26-year-old Arlington female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 30, 2019
- 01:45:04 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police contacted a 36-year-old male subject in the 900 block of 164th St SE. Subsequent to identification, the male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for his warrant out of Mill Creek.
- 17:25:20 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report on a bicycle theft that occurred near the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy.
- 17:30:58 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft just occurred in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown male stole merchandise. The male was not located that day but was later found and arrested.
- 21:33:08 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A report was taken for an argument between a 37-year-old mother and her 19-year-old son.
December 31, 2019
- 12:34:35 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a theft report in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek resident was reporting stolen mail.
January 01, 2020
- 11:23:10 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15500 block of Country Club Dr. A parked car was damaged.
- 13:32:49 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a hit and run collision that occurred in the 15000 block Main ST. A 72-year-old Bothell man reported an unknown male had backed into his vehicle and fled the scene when asked for insurance information. Through investigation, the suspect driver was identified as a 36-year-old Bothell man and was arrested for hit and run.
- 23:24:54 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 13600 block of SR527 and subsequently issued a citation for DWLS 3rd Degree to a 36-year-old male.
January 02, 2020
- 16:03:36 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. An unknown subject vandalized a building.
- 16:25:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block 132nd ST SE for a shoplifter in custody. Officers arrested a 40-year-old Everett man for shoplifting a tool set.
- 17:35:34 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block of 132nd St SE for a theft report. A 39-year-old Everett male was cited and released for Theft 3.
- 19:57:37 - 11600 BLK 195TH ST NE: Officers met with Redmond PD in the 11600 block of NE 195th St for a 49-year-old Lake Stevens female who had several Mill Creek misdemeanor warrants. The female was transported and booked into the Snohomish County jail.