By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 287 responses were recorded the week of December 31st, 2021, to January 6th, 2022.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
December 31, 2021
- 10:58:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a vehicle theft report after a 38-year-old Mill Creek woman discovered her car was missing from her apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 14:16:48 - 600 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officer’s responded to a burglary in the 600 block of 164th Street SE. Electronics were stolen.
- 15:37:18 - 164TH ST SE: Officer’s responded to the area of 164th Street SE/Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a hit and run collision.
January 1, 2022
- 03:33:15 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a 911 hang up in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. Investigation revealed that a male and female who are in a dating relationship had been arguing.
- 20:31:07 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a registration violation. A 37-year-old Kirkland male was arrested for DWLS 3rd Degree and a misdemeanor warrant. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on the misdemeanor warrant.
January 2, 2022
- Nothing to report.
January 3, 2022
- 01:15:04 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a theft in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. A male alleged that his ex-girlfriend took furniture belonging to him from their apartment while he was out of town.
- 13:54:47 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found at 15800 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
- 16:01:43 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek Police Department responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle parked in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. The case is under further investigation.
- 16:37:08 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officers responded to a report of a vehicle prowl and theft in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Boulevard, Chopper Park.
- 21:56:50 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a report of an assault in the 15100 block of Main Street. The investigation is ongoing.
January 4, 2022
- 08:28:10 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 45-year-old Mill Creek business owner reported that his work van was broken into overnight.
- 08:53:42 - 13200 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 13200 block of 29th Avenue SE, reported that her vehicle's catalytic converter was stolen during daylight hours as it stood in the driveway in front of her residence.
- 11:18:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers found a stolen vehicle in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The vehicle was towed to the police station and searched. Multiple stolen property items were found.
- 12:40:29 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek resident turned in a firearm for safekeeping.
- 18:17:50 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a case regarding a fake bill which was used to purchase products. The incident occurred near the 15400 block of Main Street.
January 5, 2022
- 01:56:05 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett Highway (SR 527) for a registration violation. A 20-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 13:29:44 - 13600 BLK 28TH DR SE: A Mill Creek resident reported an abandoned bicycle in the 13600 block of 28th Drive SE. The bicycle was taken for safekeeping.
January 6, 2022
- 05:35:00 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14600 block of Main Street. A vehicle was prowled overnight and a stereo and subwoofer were stolen.
- 09:07:43 - 13400 BLK 28TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 13400 block of 28th Avenue SE reported the theft of his vehicle's catalytic converter.
- 09:43:05 - 2600 BLK 147TH PL SE: A Mill Creek woman reported fraudulent activity on her credit card. She requested a case report to assist her bank with their investigation.
- 17:44:58 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a report of a physical domestic. Investigation revealed that a 24-year-old female had assaulted her Grandmother and Mother. Assault 4th Degree-Domestic Violence, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree-Domestic Violence, and Interfering with the Reporting of a Domestic Violence incident charges were forwarded.
Please click on this link to see the December 31st, 2021, to January 6th, 2022, Mill Creek Police Blotter.