Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 369 responses were reported for the week of December 6th to December 12th, 2019.
December 06, 2019
- 06:04:58 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Several vehicles were prowled in the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 10:13:00 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Threats were made in the 1500 block of 136th ST SE. They were determined to be false. A report was taken.
- 14:10:32 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted three transient males in the 13200 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 29-year-old male was booked into the Lynnwood Jail on warrants.
- 23:18:12 - 3000 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence assault in the 3000 block of 139th Pl SE. A female was arrested and booked into Snohomish County jail for domestic violence assault in the second degree.
December 07, 2019
- 18:14:53 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a vehicle theft report. A Mill Creek resident reported his vehicle stolen within the past day.
- 23:28:57 - 15600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation. A 23-year-old Snohomish female was arrested for DUI.
December 08, 2019
- 10:55:48 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a DV verbal report near the 13500 Block of North Creek Drive. An argument occurred between a 22-year-old male resident and a 20-year-old female resident.
December 09, 2019
- 07:57:53 - 15728 MAIN ST: Police found a key to a vehicle in the 15700 block of Main Street.
- 11:22:10 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek police responded to a DV verbal between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 3200 block of 132nd ST SE. It was determined no crime occurred.
- 11:57:33 - 13700 BLK 43RD AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of the theft of a license plate. The victim, a 36-year-old Mill Creek resident, was unsure when and where his license plate was stolen. No suspect info at this time.
December 10, 2019
- 13:55:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE for a theft report. The suspect returned the merchandise and fled the scene prior to police arrival. Investigation is ongoing.
- 16:25:47 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Mill Creek officers responded to the 1400 block of Trillium BLVD SE for the report of a student with a "gun" on a school bus occupied with kids. Officers arrived, secured the scene and determined the gun was a plastic toy gun and no crime occurred.
- 16:27:19 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police took a cold order violation report from the 13400 block of Dumas Road. An Everett man was subsequently cited following an investigation.
- 17:35:40 - 15500 BLK 33RD AVE SE: An officer responded to the report of a missing juvenile in the 15500 block of 33rd AVE SE. The Mill Creek juvenile was entered as missing and an investigation was conducted. There are no leads at this time.
- 19:38:39 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A man assaulted his pregnant wife in the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4/DV.
- 20:11:43 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to what was initially reported as a theft in progress in the 16200 block of SR‐527. A 34-year-old female was contacted, and it was determined that nothing had been stolen. The female was trespassed from the business.
December 11, 2019
- 02:08:25 - 14100 BLK 27TH DR SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14100 block of 27th Dr SE. Subsequent to a K9 track, two male subjects were contacted and arrested on multiple felony charges as well as multiple felony and misdemeanor warrants. The two male subjects were booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident.
- 09:46:49 - 13300 BLK 23RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a cold theft near the 13300 block of 23rd Ave SE. An unknown male suspect stole three packages from the porch of a resident.
- 14:14:10 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. An occupied vehicle was struck, and the suspect vehicle left the area. A license plate was obtained, and the other driver contacted. A report was taken.
- 20:33:06 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of SR‐527. A vehicle was unlawfully entered and items within were stolen.
December 12, 2019
- 10:48:46 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 33-year-old female from Everett was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for Use of Drug Paraphernalia and a warrant.