Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 367 responses were reported the week of December 7th to December 13th, 2018.
December 07, 2018
- 08:28:07 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of graffiti in the 3200 block of 148th ST SE.
- 12:18:08 - 15728 MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a passport, which was found at 15700 block of Main St.
- 15:03:30 - 4200 BLK 139TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a suspicious circumstances report in the area of 4200 block of 139th Pl SE.
- 18:51:28 - 8900 BLK MONTE CRISTO DR: A Mill Creek Police K9 Unit assisted SCSO with the arrest of a felony warrant and order violation suspect in the 8900 block of Monte Cristo DR.
- 19:14:02 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 32 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 21:41:09 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mukilteo resident reported a license plate stolen off their vehicle within the past 24hrs while parked at an apartment complex in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard.
December 08, 2018
- 12:32:05 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a grocery store in the 15600 block of Main St. for a theft that had just occurred. Officers located the suspect (a 23 year old transient male) nearby and arrested him for the crime.
- 14:06:23 - 14900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to the 14900 block of Seattle Hill RD for a report of a Physical DV. After investigation, a 55 year old Mill Creek woman was arrested for DV Assault.
- 21:44:00 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Bothell resident reported her vehicle prowled while it was parked in the 13500 block of SR-527.
December 09, 2018
- 10:45:07 - 2700 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek officer was performing radar for speeding in the area of 2500 block of Village Green Drive, when a vehicle refused to stop for the officer. The driver was identified and charges are pending.
December 10, 2018
- 07:41:44 - 1800 BLK 163RD ST SE: Police investigated a death in the 1800 block of 163 ST SE.
- 10:10:17 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in which a couple argued. No arrests were made and the parties separated.
- 13:27:30 - 15728 MAIN ST: An officer responded to the 15700 block of Main St for a weapons surrender.
- 17:11:51 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek resident reported a court order violation had occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 21:20:41 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 1400 block of Mill Creek Rd. A 26 year old Seattle male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 23:00:30 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 4200 block of 132nd St SE for an equipment violation. A 28 year old Marysville female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 23:35:34 - MAIN ST / MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers stopped a vehicle for failing to stop for a traffic light. A 29 year old Mill Creek male was arrested, cited for DWLS 3rd Degree, transported and booked into the Marysville jail on a warrant.
December 11, 2018
- 14:43:19 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a police report regarding an Identity theft that involved a citizen of the City.
- 15:08:06 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a possible shoplift in the 15600 block of Main St. Two subjects were arrested on felony warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 19:06:22 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a theft in progress in the 15600 block of Main St. Two suspects fled the scene prior to Police arrival and an investigation is ongoing.
- 19:36:27 - 1500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE for an expired vehicle registration. The 47 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
- 19:55:10 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a large dumpster fire in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The fire department arrived on scene and extinguished the fire. No suspect information at this time.
- 21:26:20 - 1900 BLK BOTHELL-EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a moving violation. A 29 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant, Failure to Cooperate, Provide Information and DWLS 3rd Degree.
December 12, 2018
- 02:38:25 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer located an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 3500 block of 132nd St. SE. The vehicle was impounded, as the owner could not be reached. Further follow-up is required.
- 02:52:47 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 44th Ave SE for an equipment violation. A 40 year old Snohomish male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant and violation of ignition interlock device.
- 10:04:06 - 4400 BLK 136TH ST SE: Police responded to a cold domestic assault report near the 4400 block of 136th Street SE. The investigation is ongoing.
- 10:31:03 - 15500 BLK 25TH LN SE: Officers took a report of a pistol stolen from a vehicle in the 15500 block of 25th Ln SE. No suspect information is available at this time.
- 16:02:43 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which was found at 15700 block of Main Street.
- 19:49:55 - 13400 BLK 32ND DR SE: A Mill Creek resident in the 13400 block of 32nd DR SE reported a package theft which was caught on video. The case is under investigation.
December 13, 2018
- 13:47:22 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report of a female being assaulted and robbed in the 15300 block of Main St. A female reported that she had been hit on the head while on the trail behind LaPalmera restaurant. She woke approximately 50 minutes later to find that the assailant had taken money associated with a recent sale of personal property.