Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of December 9th to December 14th, 2017.
December 09, 2017
- 09:44:49 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15200 block of Main Street. A purse was stolen.
- 10:08:58 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main Street. A backpack was stolen.
- 15:33:00 - 2300 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Mill Creek officers were dispatched to a vehicle following a UPS truck in the area of 14800 block of 35th Ave SE. The reporting party stayed behind the vehicle and provided excellent information so officers could find the vehicle.
- 18:18:04 - 1300 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a theft report in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim reported that an unknown suspect broke the back window to his work van and stole approximately $4,500 worth of roofing equipment.
December 10, 2017
- 09:53:23 - 14000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14000 Block of North Creek Drive.
- 12:34:09 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13900 Block of North Creek Drive.
- 20:58:32 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male subject was arrested for domestic violence harassment and an outstanding warrant relating to a domestic violence charge.
December 11, 2017
- 01:03:13 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to assist the fire department regarding a 29 year old female who had fallen and sustained heavy facial bleeding and was stating that she had been raped. With the assistance of hospital staff, an investigation revealed that the rape allegations were false and the female was booked into jail for outstanding warrants.
- 09:33:55 - 15300 BLK 25TH DR SE: Officers attempted to contact a warrant subject in the 15300 BLK of 25 Dr. SE. A local man was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on multiple warrant charges.
- 11:04:08 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers trespassed a transient subject from a local apartment complex near the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 12:36:24 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a possible Malicious Mischief complaint at an apartment complex. Staff advised that their lawn had been ripped up by a vehicle driving off the roadway. No suspects were identified.
- 14:02:15 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: PSO took a report for a wallet which was found at 15400 block of Main St.
- 15:10:17 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers reported to a burglary at an assisted living complex. $300 and clothing were taken from an apartment.
December 12, 2017
- 02:30:12 - 3900 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3900 block of 132nd St SE. The female driver fled. It was later found that she had multiple active warrants. She was not located, but will receive an additional charge of driving on a suspended license.
- 13:23:34 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: The staff of an apartment complex in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd reported that a man they believed had been living in an apartment with another resident without a leasehad telephonically harassed them.
- 20:03:22 - 13200 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 13200 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 43 year old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant and for providing false information. She was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
December 13, 2017
- 00:39:05 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13500 Block of North Creek Drive for a disturbance. Upon investigation officers determined an adult male and adult female had been arguing about relationship issues. No crime was committed.
- 02:23:48 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took custody of a 34 year old Everett male on an outstanding warrant.
- 02:43:52 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. A 24 year old male from Everett was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 08:05:58 - 15300 BLK 15TH DR SE: The garage of a home was burglarized in the 15300 block of 15 Drive SE.Two vehicles were prowled and one was stolen. The vehicle was quickly recovered by Renton PD.
- 08:08:22 - 15300 BLK 15TH DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15300 block of 15th Dr SE. A garage door opener was taken from a vehicle.
Click on this link to see the December 9th to December 14th 2017, Mill Creek Police Blotter.