Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 389 responses were reported for the week of February 14th to February 20th, 2020.
February 14, 2020
- 04:23:32 - 15728 MAIN ST: An officer was provided a found debit card in the 15700 block of Main St. The debit card was entered into evidence for safekeeping.
- 14:29:29 - 14700 BLK 12TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14700 block of 12th Ave Se.
- 19:45:43 - 15500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a call of a lost wallet in the 15500 block of 29th Ave SE. A Mill Creek woman reported that her purse was lost in an unknown location between Seattle and Everett during the course of the day.
February 17, 2020
- 16:30:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a burglary in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 43-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information at this time.
- 21:10:35 - 16000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 16000 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Subsequent to investigation probable cause existed to arrest a 49-year-old male for Assault 4 DV, but he had fled. Charges were referred to the prosecutor's office, a citation mailed to the suspect, and a report submitted.
- 23:51:08 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a defective brake light in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. Criminal Charges for Allowing an Unauthorized Person to Drive were filed against a 22-year-old Bothell female.
February 18, 2020
- 12:01:48 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Mill Creek police responded to a death investigation in the 4100 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 15:47:48 - 13900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a domestic violence assault that occurred a couple days prior in the 13900 block of 26th Ave SE. DV Assault Charges forwarded for prosecution.
- 19:41:45 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: An officer responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. A Mill Creek male reported a rock had been thrown through his window. There are no investigable leads at this time.
February 20, 2020
- 03:02:51 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE for a registration violation. A 31-year-old transient male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 11:26:49 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of graffiti in the 13900 blk of North Creek Drive. A park had graffiti spray painted throughout.