Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of February 17th to February 23rd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 357 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
2/18/2016 at 16:46
- 3200 Block 139th Pl. SE.
- Officers took a report regarding a package theft that occurred near the 3200 block of 139th Pl. SE.
2/19/2016 at 07:02
- 15300 Block Main St.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle vs pedestrian collision in the 15300 block of Main Street. A 57 year old Everett male had rolled through a stop sign and slightly struck a pedestrian in the crosswalk. The pedestrian had minor injuries.
2/19/2016 at 08:43
- 3300 Block 132nd St. SE.
- Police took a theft report at the station for a 50's year old Mill Creek woman who had her bicycle stolen near the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE.
2/19/2016 at 13:32
- 16100 Block 32nd Ave. SE.
- Police responded to a domestic incident near the 16100 block of 32nd Ave SE. While on scene, officers contacted and subsequently arrested a juvenile male for malicious mischief (DV).
2/19/2016 at 21:43
- 15700 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Police were called to a narcotics complaint at 15704 Mill Creek Boulevard. A 38 year old Everett man was arrested for various illegal drug and child endangerment crimes after injecting drugs in the presence of his 10 year old son.
2/22/2016 at 09:26
- 3300 Block 132nd St. SE.
- A woman was contacted in a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of 132nd St. SE. She was identified and it was determined that she had an outstanding warrant for her arrest, on which she was booked. A subsequent search warrant was served on the vehicle and additional charges of Use of Drug Paraphernalia were forwarded to the prosecutor’s office.
2/22/2016 at 18:08
- 900 Block 164th St. SE.
- Officers responded to a theft report in the 900 block of 164 St. SE. A Bothell man's phone was stolen when he left it on the counter at a local bank.
2/22/2016 at 22:04
- 13900 Block North Creek Dr.
- An officer responded to the sports park in the 13900 block of North Creek drive for an assault report. A 29 year old male from Snohomish reported that he was kicked in the face intentionally during a soccer game, which resulted in facial injury. The investigation is ongoing.
2/23/2016 at 20:31
- 3400 Block 135th St. SE.
- An officer responded to the 3500 block of 135th St. SE. for a malicious mischief complaint. A Mill Creek resident reported that the side of her home had been spray painted within the last few days. The message indicated a desire to kill law enforcement.
Click on the following link to see the February 17th through 23rd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: