Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
For the week of February 24th to March 1st, 2016, Mill Creek Police Officers generated or responded to 509 calls.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls.
Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
2/24/2016 at 02:42
- 14400 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- An officer attempted to stop a vehicle for a traffic violation in the 13900 block of SR527. The vehicle subsequently came to a stop in the 1200 block of 144th Pl SE. The male driver of the vehicle fled on foot and the 28 year old female passenger from Mill Creek was arrested for an outstanding warrant. The male driver was not located.
2/25/2016 at 12:56
- 15200 Block 14th Dr. SE.
- Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 15200 block of 14th Dr. SE. A 43 year old woman from Mill Creek got into a verbal argument with her father. The female caused approximately $400 worth of damage to the living room wall. Charges are being sent to prosecution for review.
2/26/2016 at 16:42
- 15500 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- Officers responded to a counter complaint of Identity Theft. A 51 year old Mill Creek man reported his 41 year old Bothell ex-wife illegally accessed his bank account.
2/26/2016 at 16:59
- 16300 Block 26th Dr. SE.
- Officers responded to a cold residential burglary in the 16300 block of 26 Dr. SE. Jewelry was taken.
2/27/2016 at 09:56
- 1300 Block Mill Creek Blvd.
- A local apartment complex reported that two of the mailbox stations, near its leasing office and exercise facility, were pried open overnight. At this time it is unknown if any items were stolen. The case has been forwarded to investigations.
2/27/2016 at 23:38
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a runaway in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
2/28/2016 at 08:54
- 13500 Block North Creek Dr.
- Officers were dispatched to a domestic disturbance. A 19 year old Snohomish man was later arrested for assaulting his girlfriend. He was booked into the county jail on misdemeanor domestic violence charges.
2/29/2016 at 20:00
- 15728 Main St.
- A 35 year old Bothell man turned in a wallet belonging to a 20 year old Lynnwood female. The reporting party stated that he found the wallet at a local QFC.
3/1/2016 at 05:35
- 16300 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Police responded to a commercial burglary alarm at a dental office in the 16300 block of SR-527. Upon arrival, a 37 year old Lynnwood woman was contacted nearby and arrested on outstanding warrants. It is unknown what caused the alarm.
3/1/2016 at 10:47
- 14500 Block Bothell Everett Hwy.
- Mill Creek Police responded to a vehicle vs fence collision near the 14500 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. Minor injuries were reported.
Click on the following link to see the February 17th through 23rd, 2016, Mill Creek Police Blotter: