Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 298 responses were reported for the week of February 28th to March 5th, 2020.
February 28, 2020
- 10:14:50 - 15900 BLK 22ND CT SE: Officers responded to the Mill Creek Police Department for a report of a cold residential burglary that occurred near the 15900 block of 22 Ct SE.
- 15:10:39 - 13800 BLK 35TH AVE SE Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 13800 block of 35th Ave SE. A 39-year-old Bothell male was arrested on three warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 15:10:39 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St Se. A 31-year-old male from Everett was arrested for Use of Drug Paraphernalia. The male was cited and released.
- 18:23:12 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A woman in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive reported that her son had threatened her with a knife before fleeing their residence.
- 19:34:43 - SR527 / 136 ST SE/DUMAS RD: A 24-year-old Lynnwood man ran a light and collided with a 65 year old Mill Creek man at the intersection of SR527 and 136 St SE/Dumas Rd. The Lynnwood man attempted to flee the scene but was followed by the Mill Creek man and an independent witness who provided a suspect vehicle license number. The suspect vehicle struck the victim’s vehicle at least one additional time in its attempt to escape before driving off a short embankment and becoming high-centered in the 12800 block of Elgin Way. The Lynnwood man was arrested and cited for Hit and Run/Attended and Reckless Driving. The Mill Creek man was advised not to pursue fleeing vehicles in the future.
February 29, 2020
- 12:51:50 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a counterfeit currency incident in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A female was attempting to pass a counterfeit bill. No probable cause was established and the subject was released.
- 16:17:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers responded to death report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 49-year-old male resident with significant medical conditions was found deceased.
- 19:29:43 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 1000 block of 164th ST SE for an intoxicated male causing a disturbance. A 28-year-old Lynnwood man was trespassed at the request of the business and transported to a local hospital for further medical evaluation.
March 1, 2020
- 04:36:32 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers were dispatched to the 1600 block of 136th ST SE for a medical assistance call. A set of car keys were obtained and booked into safekeeping.
- 11:30:48 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Officers responded to a locker theft report near the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Four young unidentified black males eluded police in a vehicle with no plates. The investigation is ongoing.
- 22:56:41 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the report of a domestic assault in the 1100 block of 164th ST SE. A 31-year-old Mill Creek man was booked into the Lynnwood Jail for assaulting his fiancée.
March 2, 2020
- 08:42:02 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway for a cold malicious mischief report.
March 3, 2020
- 17:28:37 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to the report of a robbery in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. A 16-year-old Everett male robbed a 12-year-old Mill Creek male. Charges for Robbery 1st Degree were filed.
March 4, 2020
- 16:21:54 - 13900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: A 33-year-old Mill Creek man was arrested on several warrants in the 13900 block of 26 AVE SE.
- 18:19:22 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a cold theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown subject attempted to return items that he had not purchased.
- 19:50:55 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to an unattended death investigation in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. Investigation did not reveal anything suspicious. The Snohomish County Medical Examiner was contacted, but did not determine that response or further investigation or would be necessary given the circumstances.
March 5, 2020
- 19:03:09 - 14200 BLK 26TH CT SE: Officers were dispatched to a found property report at Mill Creek City Hall. Mill Creek security turned in a set of keys which had been located by juveniles in the 14200 block of 26th CT SE.